Keep me company.

I woke up with a beating headache. I've never been in so much pain as I was at now.

"Fuck." I groaned out.

"Glad your awake Miss. Mr Rodriguez suggested this for your migraines." A tall midsized lady stood in front of me holding down a tray with a glass of water and a pill at the side.

How hungover was I? I could hardly remember anything from yesterday. My memory was all fuzzy.

The last thing I remembered was having a chat with Rico and sipping from a glass of wine.

Shit, I drank alcohol.

Why would I drink alcohol?

"How long have I been asleep?" I slowly sat up and took the water in my palm and the pill in another.

"For about nine hours." She replied at my question.

"A whole nine hours?...When does the plane land?" I gulped down the pill.

"In a few minutes." She replied.

"Where's Rico?" I asked.
"Mr Rodriguez is at the other side of the plane, but he made it clear that he didn't need company." She replied, placing the tray on a table.

The minute after our conversation was over the jet began to land.

We were at Spain.

—————-
Rico was escorted out with both of his guards and I eventually followed suit.
The environment was warm and the sky dark.

My body shivered when the cold air hit my skin. I then recalled that I wasn't putting on my coat.

"Where's your jacket?" He obviously noticed my body shivering.

"I don't know... I think I left it inside." I replied.

"It's too cold for you to come out here without a jacket on." He said almost in an annoyed tone.

Not knowing what to say, I remained silent to his statement, casually looking away from him.
He gripped on the sides of the leather jacket he had on and pulled it off his shoulders, placing it on mine.

"Carlos take her to the hotel, I have somewhere else to be." He ordered to one of his guards and immediately went off with the other.

I looked up at the muscular man in front of me that  looked to be in his late twenties. His dark brown hair complementing his eyes and his tanned skin.  

He motioned me to a black colored Benz parked next to us.

Clinging on to Rico's jacket that had his scent on it, my thoughts flew to why he would've given me his jacket, or why he even cared if I was cold.

He made me anxious.

We finally got to a tall building that looked very much like a hotel.
I remained at the door while the Carlos went to the receptionist. They talked for a while before he was handed a key with a card attached to it.

"I'm sorry but there isn't any other room left. It's only room 24 that's available for the time being." I heard the receptionist explain.

"Please check when a room would be available." Carlos requested
She hurriedly clicked on the monitor beside her, obviously nervous of Carlos.

"Room 25. T-tomorrow morning by seven." She stuttered, taking down a nothingness gulp.

"Thank you." He replied.

I could see her cheeks burn red just from his words.

He handed over the room key to me and took the luggage at my side.
He instructed my movements to the elevator at the other side of the room.