Amusement park.

"Wake up Darcy, you promised to take us out today!" The twins whined while their little palms tapped my skin.

"Give me a minute..." I groaned.

"There isn't enough time, it's already 12:57..." Brynn said with her voice now tempered. 

"The park isn't going to close till 7pm." I said calmly.

"Darcy!!!" They both yelled frustrated.

"Fine, fine, I'm getting up." I gave in.

I followed them up to their room and got them dressed.
Brynn in a plain jumpsuit and Brittany in a blue puffed dress.

I soon went up to my room to get ready but was stuck on what to wear.
On a normal day I would throw on some joggers and hoodie but I wanted to look representable today.

Mostly,so I could impress Diego.

After long minutes of searching, I found a black short sleeveless dress that Stella bought as a gift a year back for my 16th birthday, but I never saw a good enough occasion to wear it so It was buried in my closet.

When I tried it on it fitted perfectly, I figured I would  match it with a cropped jacket and a pair of white sneakers so I wouldn't appear overdressed.

My hair was down and I applied a natural makeup look.

"Have you seen my hoodie? The gray one." Rowan barged in the room.
"In my closet, I forgot to return it." I said while applying a touch of lip gloss.

"Why you all dressed up today?" He asked curiously.

"It's not all the time I choose to look shitty." He laughed at my answer and said
"That's not the reason, it's fine if  you don't want to tell me, I'll find it out myself." He left with a mysterious smirk.

My phone buzzed beside me and to my surprise it was Diego.
"Hello." I said

"I hope you guys are ready because I'm already outside." He said.
"I didn't say you should pick us up.." I said with a pleased chuckle.

"You didn't say not to." He stated.

I walked to the front door to see Diego leaning on a white sienna XLE.

"You didn't tell me you owned a minivan." I said amused.
"I don't, it's my dad's. I thought it would be nice to bring it along so the seats would be enough for everyone." He chuckled.

"That's very thoughtful." I genuinely said.

"You look stunning as always." His eyes glued to mine the entire time.

"You don't look half bad yourself." I replied.

He was dressed casually in a graphic white tee styled with slightly baggy jeans.

"Diego!!" Cole ran towards his direction and wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Good to see you too champ." He said while ruffling Cole's hair playfully.

"So this is who you got dressed up for... surprisingly he isn't as bad as I thought he would be." Rowan said behind me.
"Shut up, he's just a friend." I whispered back.

"Friends with benefits I suppose." He said and went off to meet Diego.

——————-

When we got there, the place was filled with People littered around every corner.

"I'm going to win so many prizes." Brittany shrieked in excitement.
"Not if I win them first." Within seconds they both ran down the car and to into the park.