Shopping

While Harry napped after being given some more pain medication Tony went to the hotel to grab a change of clothes and his phone charger. He decided to find a shop similar to a target in London in order to pick up some things for Harry. The doctors said he would probably sleep for a few hours so he had some time to kill. He double checked he had the list of things to buy from Gibbs and his wallet before calling for a taxi again.

The driver pulled up in front of an ASDA which he was told is the Walmart of the UK. He grabbed a cart and entered the store. He went first to get a little duffle bag he can pack everything in for when they fly home. He decided on a black and green bag and included a matching backpack. He was not sure if he would want any cartoon designs so he stuck to solid colors. He looked at the list and decided he should start with clothes. He is thinking about renting a car while he is there to make installing a car seat easier so he is not planning on buying one when he would have to fully set it up every time.

He got to the toddler section and after seeing the amount of clothing decided to ask for help. He found a young worker nearby and asked her for some help. He decided to show her the list so she can have an idea of what he needs. He finds out her name is Emma and that she can help.

"Now first thing's first. How old is your son?" Emma asks while leading him to the toddler section.

"Harry is four, however he is small for his age, looking closer to three." Tony explains while looking through some sleepers. He found some cute ones that look like stars, little dogs, and some solid colors. He finds the correct size and puts it in the cart.

"Okay let's start with sleeping clothes like you are looking at. He will need a few sets of shirt and pants sleepwear, a few sleepers, and a few onesies underneath during colder weather. I would advise some with feet and some without." She added a few items to the cart as well after checking with him. "Next we can move on to pants and shirts. These are pretty self explanatory so I can help you pick out a few as well."

Tony found some striped shirts, some with little animals, some solid colors, one with a little lightning bolt in green that was adorable. He also decided to grab more long sleeve shirts for now because the dreary UK weather is a bit colder than DC. He found a bunch of sweat pants that would be easy for Harry to put on himself and some that looks like jeans but with stretchy waists. These would be perfect as he grew and gained weight.

"Next we should get some socks, shoes, underwear if he wears them, a jacket, a rain jacket, maybe a hat." Emma said going to the area with sock, underwear and shoes. Tony found some black shoes that light up yellow however he did not know how to tell the size. He decided he would get a size that might be too large and if he needs to return them he can. He grabbed some socks and a jacket that can be both a rain jacket and a heavier jacket with a soft removable lining.

Emma brought him over to the sections with kitchen utensils, sippy cups, bibs, and anything else Tony might need. He decided only to get a few things for now since Harry is still in the hospital. He got some sippy cups and a Children's water bottle for the plane ride home. He got a set of forks and spoons at the appropriate size. I thanked Emma for the help and decided to get some snacks for us at the hospital as well. Simple things most kids like like animal crackers, chips (or crisps as they are called in the UK), and cookies.

Tony decided to get Harry another blanket as well because the baby blanket is fairly small and he wanted Harry to have a bigger one. He then goes to find some games to play like cards, or uno, small games that will be easy to pack and some coloring books and colored pencils. He decided to get a sketchbook and some pencils as well in case Harry wants to draw. He looked for a couple kid friendly movies as well, picking a couple Disney movies including Lilo and Stitch, Hercules, and more. He needed to find ways to entertain a child in the hospital after all.

Meanwhile with Gibbs

Jethro Gibbs has not thought another child would ever be living in his house again after the death of his wife Shannon and their daughter Kelly. He went to the guest bedroom Tony normally stayed in to make sure it will have everything he needs. There was not much to be done in this room expect maybe talk to Tim McGee about installing a TV for Tony and Harry if they do not want to watch TV in the living room. That is another area that will need an updated TV and he will need to buy a DVD player as well with Tony's extensive library of movies in his apartment.

Gibbs opened the door to Kelly's old room for the first time in a long time. Taking a deep breath he walked over to her bed and sat down. He looked around at all the toys around the room and the posters on the wall that haven't changed since that fateful day. He ran his hands over the blanket and grabs it to see if he can still smell her. He is holding back the tears at the memories assaulting him.

"You would have been a great big sister Kel. You keep watching up there and make sure we stay safe down here. I miss you Kelly. Say hi to your mom for me. I love you" Gibbs said while holding Kelly's old baby blanket.

He got up and started taking down some decorations making sure everything went into the boxes without breaking anything. He takes some of the toys he thinks Harry might like and puts it in the toy chest in the room. He changed the sheets on the bed and cleaned out the closet of the old clothes. He put some of his favorite clothes with the boxes for the attic and put the rest in a bag to donate. He put all the old things in the attic and decided to paint the room later when he could ask the kid what color he wanted.

He ran out to Target to get some supplies for his home. He needed to do quite a lot of work this week for the house to be kid friendly again. He needs baby locks and maybe even a gate for the basement door when he is down there so little hands can't get hurt with the tools. He grabbed a booster seat for the kitchen table, some new bedding. Some sippy cups, kids silverware, some toys and games for the kid, a new tv and DVD player for the living room, some kids books for the bedroom, a few blankets and new pillows for around the house as well. He had to think back to what they got when Kelly was that age. He brought that all home to set up this week and can always go back if more is needed later.