Tony Calls for Help

After getting back to the hotel and unpacking everything Tony grabbed the backpack and filled it with a few things he was going to bring with him to the hospital. He put in the coloring books, cards, colored pencils, and a movie for if the hospital room has a DVD player. He grabbed a few snacks as well and a sippy cup after washing one. He will have to talk to the doctor before giving Harry any snacks to check if they know of any allergies or what should be avoided on certain medications.

He decided to take a minute and call his Uncle Clive and see about visiting the Paddington's while he was still in England. They haven't talked in a while and Tony might need the family lawyers' help to get and keep custody of Harry. He was still trying to figure out who the mother is, thinking back a few years ago there is only a couple options. He was no longer that play boy he still portrays but that doesn't mean he did not used to be after all.

"Good Afternoon Uncle Clive" Tony greeted when his uncle picked up.

"Good Afternoon Tony. How are you?" Clive Paddington greeted back, surprised to hear from Tony.

"I'm okay Uncle Clive. I am actually in England right now and might need some help" Tony answered, running his hand through his hair.

"What are you doing here Tony? If you need help come to the house, we will help you" Clive answered immediately.

"I'll stop over soon when I have more information but I might need the family lawyers to help me with something." Tony answered.

"I'll have them call you soon. Come over soon Tony. Keep me updated on what is going on and what you can tell me"

"I can tell you right now that I got a call about my son, that I did not know about, being in the hospital. They are trying to find how he was injured and who his family is. I know his name is Harry and hes four years old. He was living with his aunt and uncle and that he will be in the hospital for a bit longer. I will stop by soon and if he is out I will bring him." Tony answered as much as he could without going into too much detail.

"Do you need anything while you're here? Where are you staying?" Clive asked.

"I'm staying in a Hotel in London near the hospital. I need to look into getting a car and a car seat for my time here. I was going to rent one but if you have an extra I could borrow here I would appreciate it." Tony replied knowing that he was saving some money and struggle because renting a car is not always easy.

"I'll come down with the Lawyer and drop one off for you. We might still have car seats here from when my kids were young you can borrow as well, unless you're buying one here and taking it to the USA with you." Clive said writing notes on what he needed to do.

"I haven't decided yet. If you have one we can borrow I would appreciate it but if not I can buy one." Tony decided. He wrapped up the phone call with his uncle by giving him the address of the hospital and that he was going back to see Harry and talk to the local officers about any information on his family. He called a taxi and grabbed the backpack

When he got to the hospital Harry was awake and watching TV so he sat with him for a while. He showed him the backpack and all the games and coloring books for him. Since it was around dinner time he would wait until Harry went to sleep for the night to talk with the local offices.

"How would you like to play a couple of games before bed time kiddo?" Tony asks.

"I don't know how to play any games, sir" Harry responded. He only knew Harry Hunting and he really hoped they were not playing that, he hurt too much to be running around.

"How about I show you a few card games we can play. I know a couple of really fun ones" Tony responded, trying not to show how sad that statement made him. He did not have a good childhood but at least the cook would play with him sometimes or his mother before she passed away.

He taught Harry how to play go fish with a deck of cards and after playing a few rounds and getting to know each other's favorite things Harry was feeling tired. After calling the nurse for more pain medication and a diaper change, which they taught him how to do for when they left the hospital or if he needed a change and a nurse was not there, Harry settled in for the night. He found a story on his phone to read to him because he forgot to bring any books.

After Harry fell asleep Tony went to meet with the doctor and local officers about Harry's care and family. He let them know that his uncle would be coming with his family lawyers to help with the custody paperwork as well. They talked for a while before Uncle Clive came. He introduced the family lawyer, Gareth Greengrass, and they talked about starting the paperwork and filling in more when they have names.

Tony wanted to take Harry to America but still wanted duel citizenship like he has. He needed a passport for Harry as well which may have to wait for the adoption paperwork to be complete as well.

Tony, Clive and Gareth went to Harry's room because Tony wanted to talk to his uncle and show them who his son is. As they were talking Tony brushed the hair off Harry's forehead and both Gareth and Clive froze.

"Your son is Harry Potter?" Gareth asked.

"We don't know his last name, it may be. Do you know him?" Tony asks wearily because his gut may not be as good as Gibbs but he knows he is missing something.

"Tony, we have some explaining to do" Clive said as he sat down. He knew this would be a long hard discussion and he was not sure how to best tell Tony everything. Magic, Harry being the Boy-Who-Lived, his tragic story.