Finding Harry

The day started like any other for the small family. Harry was going over to Alex's house where some of his other friends would be meeting to go swimming and Tony and Gibbs left for work. They picked up a case around 4 am where a body was found in Rock Creek Park so Harry was on his own until he left around 9. Alex lived three neighborhoods over so as long as he kept his cell phone on him he was allowed to walk there.

He texted his Daddy to let him know he was at Alex's house and then went to say hi to her parents, Christian McCall and Melissa McCall. Out of all his friends parents they are some of his favorite. Chris as he asks to be called, is a doctor and Melissa is a nurse working at the local Navy hospital.

Harry, Alex, Emma and Baxter were all playing in the pool and discussing different school options. They had each gotten the American Magical School System packets from class and looked them over. They were all looking at top 3 options but hoped to be able to stay together. They all had Ilvermorny and D.C. Academy of Science and Sorcery in their top two schools. Alex and Emma had Salem Witches' Institute in their top three as well but would not be able to see their friends if they went there. Mudj had Oakwood School of Fine Arts and Magi for his third choice as the school gears towards herbology and potions. Baxter's third choice is Silver Creek Academy.

They all had plans next week to take the entrance exams for secondary school. The results would be included with applications to certain schools such as Oakwood and D.C. Academy because the programs are faster and require an interest in certain subjects.

Harry was just getting a snack when he felt his protection necklace heat up. It was keyed into the wards and let him know that someone was at the house. He ran to tell Alex's parents where they got the kids into the house and to the basement.

Tony was in the middle of searching through Naval records for their dead petty officer's family when he felt the wards ping. He paused with his hands above the keys and snapped his head up to look at Jethro. Gibbs had already felt his necklace heat up to signify someone was at the house. Tony also noticed that the people had stopped at the apartment first, they must have looked up his listed address from before. Tony took off up the stairs to tell Vance what was happening while Gibbs called McGee and Balboa over. He explained that someone had shown up on their cameras and they needed to go to their house and make sure that everything was okay.

Balboa took over the case for the time being while Tony and Gibbs took off to the house. Tony called Alex's parents where they explained that Harry had warned them and they were down in the basement watching some movies to try and distract the kids until they were told it was safe. Melissa offered to call for Auror support which they accepted but told them to stay away for the time being.

Gibbs raced through the streets, having Tony put on the bullet proof vest even if Tony complained that it would not be needed. Tony had sewn protective runes into the vests making them more resistant to magic. They could not stop everything but most basic disarming and defensive spells they could. As they pulled into the driveway Tony made sure that Gibbs put his vest on as well. Reminding him that doing so would protect Harry.

Tony saw Dumbledore along with two other adults, a male who appeared to be in his 30's and a female who appeared to be in her 60's possibly. He assumed these were Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall who work alongside Dumbledore.

Snape quickly turned and looked towards them, wary to raise his wand when he sees two men in tactical gear with a gun clearly visible on them. Minerva was also nervous around the men but Dumbledore was just smiling at them in that annoying grandfatherly way.

"What are you doing at my house?" Gibbs barked out at them. He was surveying the area to see if there was anybody else around. Tony was also scanning the area but with his magic as well. He could feel 5 aurors around the neighborhood.