Breakfast By Mr. Shergill

Monami wakes up and after Freshening up she went to kitchen. Barkha gave her cup of tea and then she heads towards the terrace with her tea to start her fresh day with fresh air.

BUT she stops at the entrance of the terrace as she saw the shirtless Karan doing his workout. She stood there for a moment remembering the same scenarios from eight years before.

"Ehem! I've to admit, You've become even more hot, Mr. Shergill." She said with a smirk.

Karan follows the direction of the voice and saw monami standing at the entrance leaning to the wall.

"finally!! You spoke up!! "Karan siad while getting up

"Mhmm!!! Desperate to hear me....."She raised one eyebrow saying that and walks towards him.

"Poor me!!! Was thinking you would have become a little mature that's why only speak as needed but i guess i was wrong.... Hahh!!!" He said While picking up a dumble and starts his exercise.

Monu goes more closer to him and brushes her index finger on his forehead which causes the fall of the sweat which was on his forehead. "I guess i don't need be one...cause you like me the way i am" She chuckles and leaned on railing near her and sips her tea.

"Like you??? Hahhh!! In your dreams Ranisahiba" He said with a disinterested tone and Continues his workout.

"Ohh!! Than why were you affected of my not so talkative behavior......mr.shergill" She Placed her cup on railing and crossed her hands on her chest.

" The hell will freeze before I start caring about such things. "He Said while putting the dumble down gave her a look for a moment then walked away.

Monami smiles and again picked her tea up and start sipping.

.
.
.

" Mama,I was saying, what will you do there. You leave it,I suggest. The teacher will bore you to the hell. Like they do with us everyday." Baby said muttering the last words under her breath.

"Baby!! What's the problem. Your teacher has called herself and asked me to come. Wait!! Don't tell me you did something again?? That's why you are convincing us not to go. Aren't you??" Barkha inquired while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Arey. She is my daughter. How come it's possible that she doesn't do anything disastrous. Look baby, do not let Shergill's name ruin. Whatever you do, please dont come after getting beaten, but after beating someone. I'll handle the remaining. " Param siad while giving baby a high five.

"That's why I'm saying dad, please come alone, not with mom. " Baby Whispers in param's ear.

" very good!! Teaching very good things to the girl. I am telling you, if there is any complaint about her, then both of you will not be well at all." Barkha said in a angry and loud tone.

" Arey, I was just jok-

"What happened Bhabhi?? What did bhai do now?? " Karan said while walking towards them.

" Look at your brother. He encouraging baby for fighting. " Barkha said with hope that he will make them understand...

" Chhote I was just saying her that never let anyone get on you. And if anyone tries then make sure to teach them a lesson " Param defended himself.

" Exactly Baby. Don't let down your chachu. Don't ever get bullied, in fact do bully the others, who needed service for heads. I'll handle the rest. " Karan said patting Baby's back.

" Wow. You are also joining them. Good. If her teacher had called me complain something about her. You three will not get to eat the dinner. " Barkha announced angrily.