For You

Monami

"Monami!! "     "Karan!! " We both whispered at the same time. I don't even know if he could have heard or not.

Our eyes got stuck to each other and the fear of never being able to see him again vanished in a second.

His eyes wandered from my eyes to my nose, lips and travelled down on my helpless body. I had been tied to a chair, blood oozing from my nose and lip, my hair was a mess and this blue Kurti was torn from its shoulder. Meehir was hovering over me,holding my jaw mercilessly when suddenly the gunshots rang in the air making him jerk up and look.

As soon as Karan, eyes scanned my situation, I saw his jaws clenching and a vein in his forehead started throbbing. Without wasting a single moment or giving any time to think he shot a bullet toward Meehir's  hand which was still on my jaw. The bullet landed on his forearm making him cry in pain and me gasping in terror at the sudden chaos near me. He made his way toward me as I tried to compose myself. My eyes were already teary after seeing him here and now, A proud smile stretched on my lips seeing my words turning into reality.

I knew this. I knew that Karan Shergill would never let anything happen to me. He didn't let a single hair of my head hurt when he used to claim that he hated me. So there's no point doubting it now.

"Meehir!! " A loud growl rang in the air of Ashok Raheja as he saw his son holding his shot arm and yearning in pain. He ran toward him with his gun aimed at Karan, a rage flashed in his eyes but before he could do anything Suraj Uncle shot on his hand and his gun went flying away.

"Let's settle the score Raheja!! " I heard Uncle's challenging voice as he gave a hard punch to the face of that man and made him land on his butt.

I stayed on that same chair, tied in ropes while Uncle gave a piece of mind to the senior asshole. Karan was making toward me and occasionally doing some action whenever someone would get into his way.

He reached me and kneeled down in front of me, ignoring to meet my eyes, he started to unite me. He took both wrists in his hold as he stared down at the marks of ropes. I saw his jaws clench and unclench before he kissed both my wrists.

He looked up to meet my eyes but before any of us could say anything. More men entered the scene and started firing at the team with Karan. Karan picked up his gun from the floor, standing up and taking hold of my hand making me stand.

He ducked me behind himself, before starting to fire at them while closing the distance also. He pushed me behind a pillar with him before pinning me with a glare.

"Do not, fucking dare to come out! " I knew where this tone was coming from, I knew I was at fault so I looked down while nodding.

With a blink of an eye he was out of my sight. I peeked from behind the pillar and saw him hitting a man with his gun before the man fell down.

I thought Raheja was in Uncle's hold but he was taking down some men and Raheja was nowhere near him. I wandered my eyes around to find the Father-Son duo together, Raheja was inspecting  at Meehir's arm and suddenly his rage filled eyes landed on Karan.

He grabbed a gun from near him before standing up and walking towards Karan with the gun aimed at him. Suddenly a man landed near my feet and I jumped back instantly. He didn't move and I assumed him dead. My eyes fell on his gun and I didn't think twice before grabbing it. I aimed it at Raheja who was finding it difficult to shoot Karan as he was going here and there while punching the man in his hold.

I had never seen this man before in my whole damn life. But the rage, the disgust I was feeling towards him was beyond describing by words. He's the real enemy. He is the reason why my parents had died and had to see the betrayal of their own family.