ON THE DOOR OF HELL!!

"Monami mahaajan"

I turned behind and saw a person wearing the soldier uniforms with the tag.. 'Prakaram SAF'.

Oh!!

I nodded and show him my ID proof and He gestured me to follow him.

We reached near a truck where already recruits were standing in two rows and were chating. I also walked up and stands in a row.

"Do you think you are on a picnic?? "A woman around my age comes shouting in anger wearing the same uniform.

She must be the one of the officers. The way she was shouting, seems to be very tempered person.

Everyone went silent.

"Sumanji think this officer is so grumpy. What do you think?? "

A lady standing ahead in a simple Sari Asked me!!

"Er, It's her duty to keep us all in a civil way. Please tell Sumanji.?? By the way I'm Monami. What's your name??" O asked politely.

"Sumnji! "

"But I'm asking you your name. "

" Yes, I am Sumanji Rajeshji Tiwari"

"Huh??...... a a okay Suman."

"Suman who??? " She asked.

What the.....

"Okay Sumnji!! "

"Yes Monami !! You have a cute name. "

I'm doubting now... Did I changed city or planet??

Whatever... But she's cute.

"Ustaad ji!! Check their fitness and put them all in the truck.. "

"Yes Sanjana madam!!" The person who takes me here answered.

'Ustaad ji!! And Sanjana madam'. I repeated to myself to keep their name remember.

.
.
.

After Karan left,Param Bhai and sid also goes out for some urgent work. So Me,bhabhi and baby were having  breakfast.

"A bhabhi....!! "

"Yes Monami??"

"Er.. actually, I have a friend living near here...can I go to meet her please?? " I requested.

"Friend??.. what friend do you have here??? " She inquired.

"I, have one. An old friend, with whom I was in touch.  Bhabhi please let me go and meet her. " I siad making a puppy face.

"Fine, you can go, Let Sid come, take him with you. If your bhai comes to know that you have gone alone then you know what will happen. "

" N-No bhai. Not him.I mean there's no need to take him with me. And I don't even know when will he come back. Let me go please, I'll come back by evening. Please. " I pleaded.

" But Mon-".

" Please bhabhi please!! "  I made a cry baby face and Bhabhi gave a helpless look before nodding.

No one in this House can deny me. Such a Manipulating person I'm am.

I hugged bhabhi and thanked her. Fortunately!! Sid and bhai aren't here. Now I can escape easily.

Truck stopped with a jerk pulling me out of my trance.

Yeah!!  I have come by lying.  Now don't know what ruckus will be going on at home.