The Day Of Doom

Monami

I Entered in my room tired and exhausted of the morning drills. I so wanted to just jump on my sweet lovely bed but the bomb Param bhai exploded on my head last night wasn't allowing me to do so.

I couldn't get a bit of sleep last night.

**Flashback**

I was about to feed myself the first morsal but my phone started ringing.

Frustrated, I pulled it out from my pocket.

It was bhai.

I swiped up the answered button. "Heyy Bhai!! " And chirped.

"Hello Monu!! How are you?? "

"I'm good bhai. How are you?? "

" Me too. Listen monu... Err...

He stutterd. And i understood that something is definitely not right.

"What happened bhai??"

"Monu!! You know your bhai right?? You whatever I'll do it's for your good. "

"Bhai. Tell me whats going on?? "

"Monu!! I want you and Karan get marry."

I sighed.

"What's to panic about it bhai. I know this. " I said picking up the spoon to start eating but as soon as his next words hit my ears the spoon fell down.

"Tomorrow!! " This time his voice was so determined.

I stayed dumbstruck. Unable to talk, unable to move.

I thought we would find a way to get out of this mess but....

"Next week you are turning twenty five... And we have to do this before your birthday."

"But bhai tomorrow?? How can-

" I'm sorry monu. But this is getting too dragged. We have to do this anyways so why not now. "

"Bhai please. I just can't. I'm not-

" I'm sorry monu. But this is the last chance I have. I can't do anything in this. I just called you to inform that we are doing it simply in court. I've informed Karan about the same. I'll do all the preparations, you just reach at the court in afternoon to do the procedure. "

" Bha-

I was about to speak but the call got disconnected.

I was at the verge of crying. But had to control as everyone was present in the mess.

"What happened monu?? " Sid asked  concerned.

"Sid. T-the marriage is tomorrow. " I barely manage to say the words.

His jaws dropped. Everyone present there went into a huge shock and shouted together. " Tomorrow?? "

"#We have no time for preparation. I didn't even buy any clothes yet. " Chitra spoke up.

"But monu. How come we would do all the preparations in this much short time?? "

"Bhai said we are keeping it simple. In the court. " Saying that I stood up.

Everyone gasped at the revelation. Some of them were surprised, shocked and some were excited.

Thankfully Koel wasn't there she was gone to attend a call. I sure as hell am not ready to handle her reaction.