I'm A Whole Mess.

Helooo guys!!

This chapter is dedicated to t_writes040808   for her loving and supportive comments. Thank you so much.

Coming back to the story.

***********

After completing morning drills I ran towards my room.

Door was already open as per my guess. I entered inside and saw them resting peacefully on my bed.

These maniacs!!

Suddenly Koel noticed me and jumped from the bed. Seeing her action Sid also jumped.

"What happened?? " Sid shouts and ask her.

"Monu!! I was waiting for you " Koel said and ran towards me.

As Sid noticed me his facial expressions changed into horrified.

"Monu Monu Monu!!!! Did you seen the trailor??" Koel pounced on me with a question.

"Trailor... Which Trailor?? "

She passed me a deadly glare and my head got it's memory back.

The anger inside me turns into excitement.

"Oh yessssss!!! " We both held each other's hands and started jumping and screaming.

"I'm gonna die monu!! "

"He's looking Fuckingly hottt"

" He always looks hott!! "

"True that!!! How will we survive till it's release?? "

"Noooooo i can't wait.!! "

"They should release it today only! "

Uhhh!!

I'm sorry.

I forgot to tell you guys that Koel And I  are die hard fans of Chris Hemsworth. And it's just two days that the trailor of his movie 'Thor' just arrived.

SO WE ARE TOTALLY DEAD.

Yes.

We are!!

Cause he's is looking Fuckingly Hot. That he always do.

My my!!!

Well!!

When I saw him Naked in trail-

Oowww Wait. Hold your horses guys.

Not fully. THAT was blur.

**clears throat***

Yeah... So when I saw him ******  I was about to faint like the ladies in trailor but Sid called me in between and I gathered myself an-

Wait.

"You fucking bitch!! You can't change the topic. " I shout and pushed koel back.

"No... Oo... I I wasn't... " She said looking nowhere.

"And you.. . . !! " I pointed my index finger towards sid.

He jumped on his place and raised his both hands in defeat.

"How dare you not telling me all this. "  Suddenly his expression turned enraged.

"And how dare you not telling me before leaving" He said taking step aggressively towards me.

"S.. Sid!! " Only word I could manage at the moment.

"Wait... What are you guys talking about!! Leaving..from where??" She took a Pause and looked at us for answer while both of us were just staring each other's face. "Is there anything that i don't know?? " Koel asked Suspiciously.