Monami's last Day??

Karan

I had just stepped out of batra sir's cabin when my phone started ringing.

Sid!!

Swiping the green button I brought it to my ear but before I could say anything he started talking continuously.

"Karan have you reached?? I'm so fucked up. Please help me. I don't understand what should I do or what to say to whom. I can't even tell this to anyone."

I could sense the tension in his voice but was unable to understand the problem.

"Calm down Sid!! Calm down!!"

" How can I calm myself down Karan??" I cut him in between.

"Sid.. What happened?? " I asked in a Stern voice.

He stopped talking and inhales a deep breath and the very next moment he dropped a bombshell on me.

"What the hell are you saying Sid?? Call her and ask. She must be around somewhere. Where can she even go??" I said while trying to calm Sid and myself too.

"I did. Her phone is off and-" He stopped in between.

"And?? " I asked suspiciously.

" She left a letter behind that- "

I know you guys loves me alot but .....i can't complete this wish of param bhai..i can't marry that khadoos ...nd also don't have Enough courage to deny bhai...so I'm going somewhere.. don't worry I'll be fine.. Nd will be back very soon... I know you guys would be very worried for Me but i promise I'll be back in a full single peace.take care everyone... Nd please don't inform uncle about me...i don't want him to be stressed. Before he would get to know by himself... I'll be there.. In front of him. I'm again very sorry. Please forgive me for this. Love you all so much!!

Monami

" I don't know what to do Karan. I haven't even informed anyone yet. "

"How the hell she ran from a BLOODY HOUSE, in the presencr of you all. How couldn't you got to know??? " I shout on Sid.

I know it's not his fault, But It didn't get well with me that she ran because she don't want to marry me. How the hell she could do such thing.

I will kill you monami.. How could you!!

"We weren't at home.I went out with param bhai For some important work.. And when I came back.. Barkha babhi informed me that she'd gone to meet her friend. "

"Param bhai, What did he said....??? "

" He didn't came with me... And I don't know what will I say to him. He would definitely bury me. Please do something Karan,Save me...please."

"Alright alright!!! Calm down... I'll try to do something. "

"Hmm!! "

I disconnected the call and the very next moment... Phone was lying on the ground Lifeless.... Or i would say phone's parts were lying.

"Karan!!! "

Faizy's voice broke my trance and I looked at him.

"Shall we go?? "

"Y-Yeah. Just a minute" I turned towards Ustaad Ji and gestured him to come near.

I ordered him that Monami shouldn't enter in academy at any cost. He Nodded and Walked towards the recruits.