Midnight Noodles

*Tadang*

Karan

I opened the door of her room and had just taken a step inside the next moment received a flying pillow right on my face.

" What the fuck??"

I shouted.

Before I could recover from the last attack and look forward I got another pillow on my face.

I was about to open my mouth but senses one more attack but this time, I catched the pillow.

I looked and find most furious face of the  history of me knowing Monami Mahaajan, in front of me.

She was giving me murderous look with tears in. Her eyes.

"Mona- "

I was about to say but she jumped on me like a wild cat and started hitting my chest.

"You bloody Khadoos Shergill. How dare you?? How dare you do this to me?? I'll kill you"

She said while hitting me Continuously.  I tried to control her but...

How can a normal person control her .

All went in vain.

"Stop it." I shouted.

"How could you Karan."She shouted back..

"I said stop it Monami" I held her hand pinned them on her back.

She looked straight into my eyes Which were filled with tears. It was easy to see the pain of loosing her padent on her face.

That was indeed special for her!!

But who gave it to her??

"Care to explain??? " She yelled on me.

"Rules are equall for everyone... You are not going to be treated by everyone as some princess. " I said truthfully.

"And this is not about me.. You can't do this to anyone of us. "

"You can't tell your trainer what should he do or not" I snapped.

"Okay then, Get out!! Being a trainer you shouldn't come into your cadet's room. Sir. " She said and turned her face to another side. I inhaled a deep breath.

"Monami!! " I said in a calm voice but She didn't looked at me.

"See I just came to ask you for dinner. You didn't eat properly from yesterday afternoon. "

"Why the fuck do you even care?? " She snapped her

"I dont. But I don't want to be get scolded by Bhai once again." I said with a straight face and she turned back to face me with gritted teeth.

"You know what?? Just get the fuck out of here... " She yelled.

"Fine!! Go to hell and die with hunger for all I care " I said in frustrated and stormed off.

                                     *****

Monami

It was 12:30 but I couldn't sleep because-

I was hell hungry. I should have listened to him.

Only that dinner thing.

I was walking in my room to and fro thinking what can I do to feed my tummy.

Suddenly I stopped abruptly as a devilish smile appears on my lips cause my SoSmart brain had cooked up an idea.

I picked up my phone and dialled a number.