Irritated

Monami

It has been one week since I joined the academy. I am really having great time with everyone in drills, in mess everywhere, also with the trainers.

Sanjana and Faizy are like buddies to me now. We chat whenever get time. I Also got to know that Sanjana considers Karan as his elder brother. Faizy is so fun loving and I likes to talk with him so much.

Annoying Karan has became my most favorite time pass.

Calling him at midnight to cook for me,has becomes my routine. Sometimes my puppy eyes works and sometimes my warnings of shouting before his room.

No one denies Monu The Great Mahaajan.

And of course!! He too gets used of it. Though he agrees after so many tantrums as if he's queen of England.

But eventually, I always make him do whatever I want.

But!!

One thing that is disturbing me is,

That bitch!! P

That dr. Verma!

She is just so bloody clingy, always hover around him like a bee around sugar.

Creepy bitch!!

And I want nothing more then to snap her neck when I see her near him.

But then my self respect stops me to jump into His matters as I don't want to look like an Interfering creep. So I preferred to stay out of it.

For only now!!

It was saturday and we just completed our drills for the day and for the weekend. Param bhai is heading the training since the second day.

And I must say they are BROTHERS and Param Bhai is the ELDER ONE

I mean... He is way more strick.

No... Cruel!!

ACTUALLY!! He's more cruel then Karan.He makes sure that after the drills we won't be able to even stand properly.

And he is succeeding everyday.

I went to the mess after freshen up & believe me, it was feeling not less then climbing a hill with a lame leg.

Everyone was already sitting there and I joined them.

"#no drills tomorrow. " Chitra exclaimed.

"Aur hmare jangambhash bhi hamein sheegrh hi louta diye jayenge!! " Prem ji said .

"Jung ,What??"  I asked confused.

"He means Phones.!! " Sumanji told.

Should I book my SEAT in mental asylum??

You will really need it.

"Sumanji will call her husband RajeshJi, before anyone else. He must be missing me so much" She said making a sad face.

"And Will be feeling proud too!! " I said side hugging her.

Then my eyes fell on the devil.  Who walked inside along with Faizy and the same face he used to carry all time.

Frowns!! Anger!! frustration!!

He could explode anytime.

But who is the poor soul??

And just after him that unwanted face appeared with a big creepy smile on her  face.

Aghhh...this dipstick lady!!!!

What did she do now... That makes  Karan this frustrated.

Karan sit besides faizy and opposite To Sanju.

I didn't react at that time and starts eating my dinner silently. But-

He still looks hot!! Even in anger.

Atleast consider the situation Monu!! Stop staring him.

After completing the dinner I went straight towards his room and as about to enter inside but someone was already coming out and we mistakenly hit each other's head.

"Ouchh!!! " Both of us winced in pain.I looked up to see the person.

"Monami?? "

" Faizy!! " We said together rubbing our heads and next moment burst into a  laughter.

"What are you doing here?? " He asked.

"I came to talk with Karan,.....Sir" I added quickly and He passed me an amused smile.

"He's out for some important work. Will be coming back late. "

"Ahh!! Okay. Umm, Good night faizy! " I said and turned to leave.

"Monami!! " I again turned towards him.

"Y yes!! "

"Can we talk?? "I passed him a confused look but nodded. He gestures me to walk towards the terrace and followed me.

" You guys look good together. " He said standing besides me leaning on the railing

I snapped my face towards him.

"What?? Both who?? "

"Karan and you!! "

He got to be kidding.

A slight chuckle left my mouth.

"You are misunderstanding. There's nothing like that."

"Don't lie Monami!! I know about your midnight cooking sessions. I saw you guys, many times. An also.... " He took a pause. And looked at me. My face flushed red in embarrassment.

"Me and karan are best friends since eight years. He don't hide things from me. I know everything about you. "

"He told you about me?? " I was shocked listening this. He noded.

Did he really... Talked about me!!

"Look Monami, I don't know your equation guys, but whenever  he's with you, a calmness appears in him. He orders everyone and nobody dares to deny him but you order him and he don't say a word of protest."

I thought for a moment as the sweet  thoughts started occupying my mind but I shrugged of the thoughts.

Stop before unholy thoughts would replace these sweet thoughts.

Can't help it!!!

" Alright!! I think you should go and sleep. !! " He turned to go but I shouts immediately scaring him. "Wait"

"Do you know Why was he so frustrated during dinner. " I asked walking towards him.

"You must have know about Dr. Verma...right!! " I noded.

I knew it she's the one.

"So yeah, she was the reason. She is so clingy yaar. Always tries to find a way to get close to Karan. Don't you think you should do something.??" He said shocking me.

"Me?? What can I- " Suddenly his phone started ringing. He wished me a good night and left.

This DR. VERMA DRAMA is getting too much now... I have to teach her some lessons of Shreefness!!.

                              ¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hush!!

Here you go!!

Shower your love as always.

B-bye.

Catch you in the next chapter.

Till then keep loving me the same way.

Thanks!!