Strange Feeling

By evening, everyone was back at home and were having the dinner together.

"Bhabhi, you had said that bhai will not get dinner tonight " Karan said teasing Param.

"Was it necessary to remind this ?? " Param Said while glaring at karan

" Yes. Look how much baby got scolded because of you... Poor baby" He tries to Caresses her cheek.

"Please Chachu!!" Baby said raising a hand. You were talking a lot in the morning 'I WILL MANAGE IT, DON'T WORRY ' and now left me alone to get scolded" She said with a pout making everyone laugh.

"Wait a minute, scolding?? For what baby??" Monami asked in confusion.

"She got in a fight with two boys in the school. Her teacher has called us there to complain about it." Barkha told glaring at baby.

"C'mon Barkha,stop it now. She didn't fight with them, in fact taught them a lesson." Param said With proud smile.

"What exactly happened baby??' " Monami again asked.

"They were messing with my friend so I just taught them some manners" Baby answer in Giggles.

"Oh. Very good. I'm proud of you " Monami said patting her back.

"Mona-

Barkha tried to protest but suddenly Sid's phone started ringing.

" Hello??... Oh! Okay.... Really??.. Okay. Thank you so much." He disconnected
the call and looked at all the confused gazes forced towards him.

"What Happened?? " Monami asked voicing everyone's question.

"Monu broooooooo!!!" Standing up excitedly he dragged Monami with him a little Away from the chairs and started twirling her.

"Arey!! What Happened?? Tell me right now" Monu said while huffing.

"Monu!! I got selected." Sid answered beaming in joy.

"Selection????" Barkha asked in Confusion

"Yes, I had given an exam for technical fields in the army, which was interviewed today, in which I got selected." He giving another twirl to Monami.

"What?? Really?? Congratulations broooo!!! " Monu said jumping on him to crush him in a hug.

"Wooow Sid Chachu. Congratulation!! So now you owe me an Ice cream. Right?? " Baby jumped in excitement.

" Of course baby" Sid answered giving her a high five.

Everyone become very happy and congrats sid.

"By the way, Where will be your posting?? " Karan asked.

"Para-

Before Sid could answer Suraj's phone started ringing and everyone turned to look at him in amusement.

"Hello. Yes sir... I have got the letter..yes...sure sir... I'll report in three days. " He Cuts the call and looked up.

Everyone was looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Er...." Looking at the obvious Question written at every face, Suraj struggled with the words.

"Say it dad?? " Param asks.

" I've got the transfer letter." Suraj answered with a tensed face.

" Okay, but we already knew that your transfer is going to happen, so what is there to worry about?" Param asked.

" I had thought that after the transfer, I will take Monami with me, because all of you will be busy with your duties. but..... "He trails off the sentence making everyone confused.