The Hurt

The dinner went fine with faizy and Sid's lame jokes which were mostly related to Karan's annoyed mood, who kept answering them with warnings of breaking their face or teeth or noses and with glares, time to time.

Meanwhile Koel being Koel didn't left the chance to make me feel embarrassed in front of everyone by blabbering about the first night and didn't left me able to meet eyes with Karan.

And would it be surprise for y'all that Karan didn't appreciated this joke of her's very much??

Hah!!

And the other interesting thing was Sid and Sanjana. They kept stealing glances from each other. And the moment when they unknowingly reached to take the salt together end up holding each other's hand, both of them's face went red of blushing and these love birds ate the food without salt. Haha.

Now we were all sitting in the living area. Chatting about some random things. We were enjoying untill bhai mentioned something surprising.

" I wanted to tell you something Monu. "

" Um hm? Go ahead. " I said slapping away Sid's hand, who was continuously pulling my hairs.

" You won't be continuing as a Cadet in Paraakram anymore. " I stopped my hand in mid which was going to Attack on Sid.

"Why?? I mean. You promised me that you'll let me do it. We had a deal Bhai. " I defended desperately.

"Will you letme complete?? "  He said amused.

" Ohh. "

"Dr.Verma, the head doctor in paraakram, She got transferred. And they needed another doctor to fill this post." As bhai said that I saw Karan shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"So I recommend your name to the board members, and seeing your education and experience they accepted my suggestion. I asked for some time to make it official and I think now is the right time. No?? " Bhai completed leaving us in an utter confusion.

"But why did she got transferred??" I inquired.

"That, I really don't know. All I know is that someone from academy complained about her and if she got the transfer then there must be some proof against her. Anyways what's important is, Do you have any problem with this?? "

I had a huge problem with someone very particular, and he's attached with me forever now.

So Does it even matter??

" No, I mean, It'll be fine bu-

Before I could ask what I wanted to Bhai answered me. And trust me, I didn't liked the answer AT ALL. " I know you want to learn these soldier techniques, so Karan can be your personal coach. Like whenever you both are free he can teach you, right?? "

And here comes his annoyed reaction for the Thirteen thousand,six hundred and twelth time.

Doesn't he ever gets tired of making these shitty faces??

Try asking??

' I was joking.'
I laughed humourlessly at myself in my thoughts.

" Woow!! Private classes. " Sid beamed besides me and I turned towards him with a horrified look.

  “The bitch is hitting lotteries continuously. The Hottie Husband, lonely house for just two of them, and now, personal coaching. Wow ”

“ If you weren't my best friend, I would have prayed for the same husband for you.  ” I gave her an angry sarcastic smile.

“ Just pray please, I'm desperate to be your enemy for this. ” she said eyeing Karan mesmerizingly and Sid laughed besides me while I passed her another look of disbelief.