DEAL!!

Karan

I opened my eyes slowly looking around and tried to move my hand but felt a hold on it and a kind of weight on my legs.

I looked down and saw Monami sleeping peacefully in my lap by holding my hand. I remembered last night incident and sighed.

I couldn't avert my gaze but continuously looking at her.

It's called staring.

Not again...

She's cute... Right???

May-, Nope!!

Not at all.

"Monami!! " I called her name, But no response came.

"Monami!!!....... Monami!! "

Kumbhkarn!

I shook her little and she opened her eyes with a jolt And her eyes directly met with mine then looked around.

"It's a Good morning RaniSahiba... Get up now!! " I said sarcastically.

She snapped her face towards me and Her eyes got widen as she realised her position..then got up from my lap hurriedly and sat straight.

"I, Er...I-I'm sorry!! "

I ignored her and stood up Offering my hand to her and she also got up.

"Now come fast... Nobody should saw us together. "

She noded and we headed towards academy.

When we entered inside, gaurds exchange a weird look. I didn't understand and shrugged off the thoughts.

I hope no one wakes up yet. We entered inside the corridor and then shows her the room.

"Go n get freshen up.... 7:00 am. Straight into the garden, We need to talk. "

She noded.

"Now go... Why are you standing like this? " I asked annoyed.

"Only If you care to leave my hand Sir....!!!" Sarcasm dripping from her tone as she our joint hands

I realised that I was still holding her hand, and have walked all the like that.

That's why gaurds were staring us like that.

I loose the grip abruptly and she took her hand back before walking inside her room.

I too headed towards my room
and was about to enter but someone blocked my way. I looked up and saw the most unwanted face in front of me.

Not again.

"This early in the morning,where are you coming from Karan" She asked while Squinting her eyes

"None of your business" I said keeping the sentence short and started moving in my room but she held my hand.

I turned back and glared at her. Which has her immediately remove her grip.

"Who the hell was that girl, holding whose hand you have brought inside. Girlfriend?? "

"Two things, first,care a damn to explain you. Second, It's Sir for you Dr. Verma. " Saying that I entered inside my room and closed the door on her face.

Monami

My stuff had already arrived in my room and after getting ready I stepped out from the room to meet Karan or would I say going to enter in a volcano.

But suddenly the siren started ringing and everyone came out from their rooms in panick. There, Ustad Ji appeared and told everyone to reach in hanger area.