Love Birds?

Helloooo there!! **squealing** So this chapter is dedicated to tejasvixdiaries. Thanks for all the love and appreciation bro❤

Karan

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you. "

I looked up and saw A young man looking at the same age as me with a Handsome chiselled face.

"Actually I was looking for someone." He said bending down to pick his phone up which was fallen because of our collision.

"That's fine!! "I said.

He straightened himself and rubbed the phone that's when my eyes caught the sight of his phone's wallpaper.

There was a group of four people. Yes.He Sid, Koel and.......

Monami who was climbing his back.

WTF

"By the way I'm Meehir! " He said forwarding his hand.

After almost three more seconds staring on his phone like a thief who wanted to snatch it and run. My brain got it's senses back and registered his name.

Meehir.

I once again looked at his face and then shook hands with him while grinding my Teeth.

"Um. Hi. I-I'm Karan Shergill."

"Karan!! The one who's getting marry to my Monu??." He said suspiciously not at all looking happy.

Oh. My Monu!

"Unfortunately!! And you seems to be her friend." I asked grinding my teeths almost transforming them into liquid.

"Ah yess!! Friend. "

How sad.

"Meeeeeehiiiiirrrrrr!! " We parted our hands as a deafening scream enters in our ears and looked at it's producer.

Although I knew who can make these loud devil of a scream.

We noticed her running towards us. Or should i6 say HIM.

Yes. You should.

Okay! Running towards him succeeding in her plan to fail all the drums with her loud devilish screams she pounce on that man.

Great!!

"Monu!! " He said putting his arms around her and lift her up.

"You basterd. Why did you lie if you were coming already."

"How could it be a surprise then."

"Such a bitch of a person you are! "

"Koel is having a great effect on you hannn?? "

"Ah. Sorry" She said poking tongue.

You never apologized to me for those thousands of cursing??

"How have you been ?? " He asked putting a hand on her cheek.

I. Need. To. Leave.

"Have some shame of the crowd love birds" Koel said as she joins with Sid. A sneaky smirk on their faces. She said side hugging Meehir.

Love birds. Scratch that. I will leave after kicking his ass.

Monami looked at her with wide eyes then at me. Then Meehir then again at Koel. "S-Shut the fu*k up"

"Why!! I was just saying the truth. Right Meehir."

A blush made it's way to Meehir's cheeks.

"Can you zip it for a moment Koel. " Sid interrupted side eyeing me and try to lighten the topic. "What's up Meehir? . And why didn't you tell us that you are coming. "