First day's First Fight

Monami

Shit!! I'm late.

Khadoos will kill me!!!

I ran huffing towerds the training area. After Param Bhai and Karan left my room I got an important call from one of my patient in U.S.

And I forgot about the training.

It's our first day of training & I'm late.I reached the ground and hurriedly stood in the line.

Shit!! He saw me.

I'm declaring myself dead.

I shifted my gaze down when his burning glares fell on me.

I knew he was already frustrated by Param Bhai's decision. The urge of choking me to the death right here, was clear in his eyes

He was glaring.

Hahh!!

Calm down monu... Param bhai will take this session and he couldn't do anything in his presence.

I assured myself and let out a sigh of relaxation raising my head up again.

"Param Sir is out for something important. So this session will be conducted under Karan Sir."

Well, I'm so used to getting shocked, so I tried something new. I laughed. Not like dying whale but silently. On myself.

How could you even expect this much from your fate monu!!

"Fifty rounds without pause...now" Karan ordered.

What!!!

You decided to not to get shocked.

And how the fuck am I supposed to do that in this situation?? 50 rounds?? Are you kidding me.

Every recruit standing there was as shock as I was.

I mean, It's first day and he's .......

" Does anyone has listening problem?? " He asked loudly while glaring everyone.

Everyone shook thier head in no and started running.

Fifty rounds were so far... We all gave up in just thirteenth one.

Suddenly Bala fell down on the ground...

"Wa-Water" He begged while catching his breath.

I ran towards the table where a water bottle was placed.

"Stop!!... No one is getting water before the completion of your task. I don't remember saying thirteen rounds you
Let me say repeat it, clear and loud, Fifty rounds. So just get up and complete it "

Karan shouted in a cold voice and glaring at all of us that has me shivering for a moment. Then I glared back at him.

"Can't you just see-"I started but then remembered where I was standing. "Sir, just look at him, Look at his condition. He is not even able to stand properly and you ar-p "

" Did anyone asked for your opinion Miss Mahaajan??? "

Cruel devil!!

He didn't let me complete and cut me off with his stupid statement.

Now he had awoke the doctor inside me.

"Nobody needed to ask me Sirr!! Being a doctor It's my duty to tell you that your cadet is not in the state to run. So please just excuse him"

clap clap!!!

I answered competing to his glare.

"Don't forget Miss Mahajan, Here You are a cadet first then, a doctor and being a cadet you should know that it's your duty to obey your trainer. " He gave me a pointed look.