EPILOGUE

Monami

I stood in the window of my room, looking far away at the moon which reminded me of the night in Deolali at Shergill House. It's been three years and I hadn't visited Deolali after that Or I might say that I didn't get a chance to Visit.

I was crowned after two months of all that shit drama that happened with Sahas and Raheja's and since then, I'm busy with handling this heavy crown on my head. Though It doesn't feel much heavy since I have started like serving my people and not thinking that it's my responsibility but a chance to make myself happy by all this.

But for the last four months, I never felt helpless like I've for these six months. Because as much as I love staying here and doing good deeds for the town, I hate being locked in this Golden Palace because I can't leave it for one damn day.

A sob escaped my lips as a cold breeze touched my face giving me the feel of a familiar touch of my traitor husband. My hate and despise for him is touching its heights for that heartless man.

He was recovered in five months and had joined his duty again. The first back of the mission 'Ghar Ghar Mein Soldier' was done by then and after that Sanjna had taken over the charge of the Academy as the head trainer. Sid chose to stay in the Academy as a technical head and Since Koel was always interested in business, I offered her to help me in handling the business which she accepted and shifted with me in the palace. Her perfect skills have got her the position of CEO in Mahaajan Empire after some time.

Faizy and Karan, in the meantime, completed various missions and had gone on the one six months ago. Faizy was returned after two months but Karan is missing in action for the past four months.

The team searched for him for more than a month but on getting no result they had to stop and come back.

The thought of a particular possibility only, made my blood go cold. I've been living with a dead soul for all this time. His broken promises haunt me in the dreams and when I'm awake, every single thing reminds me of him.

Thankfully I had decided to give some of my time to the Hospital which keeps me engaged for half of the day and the other half goes in the meetings or other stuff.

But the most horrible points of my life are these nights. Where I have no one by my side except his smell in our bed, his voice in every corner of our room, memories of those moments when we were together, we were happy and all this does nothing except for pushing me to the death another step every night.

And the most haunting thing that doesn't let go of his thoughts away for even half a second, is the one inside me.

I looked down while placing a hand on my stomach which has started to show since the last month. I was five months pregnant.

I was so happy to tell him the news but the bombshell dropped on me when he didn't answer and I had to call Faizy. He wasn't telling me the truth but, call it fortune or unfortunate that I had heard of someone else talking about getting no news of Karan yet.

All of my happiness died in the moment and If it wasn't for the sake of this piece of our togetherness breathing in my stomach, I'd have died myself.

I'm trying to keep myself happy or atleast un-sad, but It is hard as fuck.

A voice of something hitting the floor fell into my ears but I didn't wanted to break away from these painful but peaceful thought of that fucker husband of mine.

Just let him come back once, I'll break his fucking face!!

My mood swings are getting worse on me, most of the time I'm pissed by everything that's happening around me. Grandpa, Suraj Dad and Koel always tries to keep me cheerful for this thing inside me but this Devil's spawn instead kicks me whenever I'm pissed and makes is worse.