SURPRISE

**Tadang**

SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO user05121267 FOR HER LOVING AND SUPPORTING COMMENTS AND SO MUCH DESPERATION FOR MY UPDATES.**smiling sheepishly**

HAPPY READING

Monu's pov.

It's been whole two freaking minutes since we are sitting in the jeep. And this human rock didn't even said a word.

Rocks never talks reyyy!!!

Point!!

But How the hell on this earth he even manages to breath with this stupid silence whereas my lips are dying to get open.

I mean yeah,I can initiate the conversation but, Who knows what kind of reply I would be getting.

Anything could trigger his Hulk mode !!

I started tapping my feet and my palms on my knees which is instinctive for me in such situations. he turned towards me and give me a weird look and i immediately stopped.

Wow! now I can't even do this.

What if he gets irritated and throws you out from the running jeep.

No!! He can't do this.

Yes!! He can...And You know it.

I cleared my throat and decided to break this silence.

I forwarded my hand forwards and switch on the music and Anne- Marie 's song started playing.

I'll always remember....

The day you kissed my li-

The song stopped in between as the same human rock sitting besides me switched of the music.

"What the hell?"

"No music in my jeep!"

"Wha- Why?? Ohhh, Wait wait....now don't-

My phone started ringing, flashing with the name of TROUBLE.

But as I was busy arguing and so tired to handle her madness at the moment, ignored the call

" Don't tell me you don't like music!!"

"Right!...I hate music!!"

"How the hell on this earth can someone hate music!"

"Me!!"

Of course you Chimpanzee !!

"How am I supposed to complete this route of twenty five minutes. You are not saying a single word"

"C'mon it's just twenty five minutes!!"

Now I doubt this creature. He cannot be human.

I looked down at his feet to check if they are not inside out??

Umm!! Looks normal. But......

"JUST twenty five minutes?? No we are talking about WHOLE LONG twenty five minutes."

"No means no!!" He said without looking at me.

"You know what....."I switched on the music." I will listen !!" I declared.

"No you won't !!" He again switched off!!

"If you don't wanna listen... you can cover your ears!!....BUT I WILL!!" I switched on.

He paused then said "Okay!!" I snapped my head towards him.

Agree??

How??