Chapter 17

Ashley's Pov 

The look in his eyes made me weak in the knees. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders and I was seeing him for the first time. He was vulnerable, exposed and he never looked so beautiful. There was no wall up around him, no anger, no guilt, all he saw was me. No one had ever looked at me that way before. When our lips touched it was more intimate then any sex I had ever had. 

The kiss was slow, there was no urgency, no fighting for control. We were in sync with one another and it felt so right. How could I have ever wanted to give this up? How could I have ever wanted anyone else other then him? I now understood why it was said mates were worth waiting for, because nothing else would ever compare. 

"I need you, let me have you" he practically pleaded as he kissed along my neck. I nodded not able to speak. It didn't take long before my bottom half was bare and he was on his knees before me. He took my leg and placed it over his shoulder as my body quivered with anticipation. He started to lick and suck me there and as hard as it is to believe no man had ever done that to me before. It was all about them and what they wanted, never about me. Dreydon was making it all about me as he pleased me with his skilled tongue agonizingly slow. 

"Dreydo please" I moaned in ectasy as I watched him. I didn't know how much longer I would last without him inside me. He didn't seem to care as I reached my climax. He acted like a starved man as he made sure not to miss a single drop. 

I barely had time to recover before he slowly slide into me. I moaned and he groaned from th efeeling. It felt so good and I struggled to keep my eyes open as he lifted me keeping the slow steady pace.

"Fuck baby you feeling amazing" he said making me wetter.

This was nothing like the quickies I had experienced in the past, rough with no strings attached. This was something more. I was afraid to admit it but I knew we were making love. I had never had a man take his time with me before and there was no denying the feelings between us. But part of me felt it was too soon to having those feelings, that we had moved passed things too quickly and it would haunt us in the end. I knew how I felt about him but I wasn't sure I had reached the point of love. Sure our wolves were in love but we needed to form that bond as humans as well and I didn't think we were there yet. There was so much about him I still didn't know, so much I didn't understand. He was damaged and I had to figure out a way to heal him before we could get to that point. 

We climaxed together and he held me while we struggled to catch out breathes. 

"Move back in. I want you with me" he said sitting me down on my feet. I was a little wobbly from the orgasm but I managed to stay upright. He kissed my neck and inhaled my scent and images of him marking me flashed through my mind. 

"Not yet, but soon" he said as if he could read my thoughts. 

Could it really happen? Would he really mark me after everything we've been through? His words held so much promise but I wanted something more, something real. It was like we we're starrting a honeymoon phase and only time would tell how long it lasted, more importantly what would happen to us once it was over. I tried not to let my thoughts consume me and enjoy him being this way. I told him I was ready to take a chance and no matter what happened I was going take the risk. 

"Come on big boy, help me grab my stuff" I said winking at him. He smiled and I headed to the door with a sway of my hips. I heard him growl playfully as he followed me.

"Please tell me you didn't do it on my bed" the guy from before whined making me giggle. 

"Shut the fuck up" Dreydon said pushing him aside. I knew he was very lucky to still be breathing. We made it to my room and he helped me carry my stuff to the elevator. After three trips we were done. 

After the day I had I was completely exhausted. I showered before finally climbing into his huge bed. He climbed in after his shower and I smiled as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me closer. I felt this feeling of completeness wrap around me and I couldn't keep my eyes open. 

"Dormir Princesa" was the last thing I heard.