Chapter 37- Final Chapter

Author's note: The wait is over. This is officially the last chapter of Bad Beta. Sorry the wait was so long. I hope it is worth it. Thanks to all you guys who hung in there with me throughout this journey. You guys are amazing.

Liam's POV

It was true. I couldn't believe it was true. The one they called Mitchell had just shot his mate in front of us all. What kind of alpha was I? I had fallen for all of this bullshit. I almost killed my beta, my best friend.

"Now that that's over. Let's get this over with shall we?" He had the most sadistic smirk on his face I had ever seen. But before I had a chance to process Luca shifted and attacked him. No one dared move. The sight was too gruesome to interfere. No time was wasted as they clawed at each other. The amount of blood was almost more than I could stand. Luca was powerful. The fact that he was angry only made things worse. Mitchell never truly stood a chance but after he was exposed he had no choice but to try to take him head on. After killing his mate I knew his didn't really want to continue living. He was recovering as fast nor were his attacks as effective as they should have been. He was relentless though and was giving everything he had. Then suddenly it was over. Mitchell lie dead, is body destroyed and in pieces. The parts left were unrecognizable. Luca shifted and walked into the he pack house. His sense of accomplishment radiating from him.

Finally I came to my senses. I realized that Dreydon and Ashley were still tied up.

"Release them," I yelled at once. There were freed and I just stood there as everyone waited on me to speak. The look of hatred that Dreydon gave me was enough for me to know that things would never be the same.

"Given the recent events it's safe to say that you are cleared of all charges."

Dreydon remained impassive. Ashley's releif was evident.

Ashley's POV
To say that I was relieved was an understatement. Mitchell was dead. Dreydon and I could finally began living our lives. I could tell that he was still angry, still hurt. He was almost killed by the pack he swore to protect. He walked silently past the others into the pack house. I followed him without a word. We made it to his bedroom where he closed the door and headed to the shower. Even without words I knew he needed me. I was the only who could get through to him, make him communicate enough to express himself. I stripped and got in behind him. He remained silent as I wrapped my arms around him. After a few minutes of caressing him, using the soap to clean us both, I decided to break the silence.

"Talk to me". I said hoping he would listen.

"I can't stay here". He said finally as I ran my fingers through his hair. He sighed in content as I washed it gently. I waited on him to continue.

"He betrayed me. He wanted to kill you. I can't pretend that nothing happened. I don't trust him. I can never trust him again".

"We can leave. Now if you want. I would go anywhere with you".

It was true. I didn't care as long as I was with him.

"You deserve better than the life of a rouge". I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"So do you. But as long as we're together nothing else matters". He turned to kiss me and things escalated quickly. Before I knew it he had lifted me effortlessly touching everywhere he could reach. Nothing felt better than this. The feeling of being close to some one who was meant just for you. Having some one who could reach the deepest parts of you and not only sexually.

We were lost in each other. His hands touching the deepest parts of my folds as I stroked him. His lips on my neck licking and kissing my mark softly until we couldn't bare not be joined with each other. The feeling of him entering me was intense and I felt the fullness and completeness that only he could provide. We worked as one, moving our bodies in a rhythm that was unmatched my any other. This was what love felt like at it's height. The water turned cold but it felt good against hot skin as orgasm found us both. He turned off the water and carried me to the bed where time stood still as we continued. All the feelings we had of never being together again this way faded away little by little until we were spent. Showering has been pointless as we lay there naked but it didn't matter.