The Final Problem (Part 1)

A/n: Welcome to the Final Problem!
You guys, I cannot believe we've made it this far! I'm literally getting so excited! So many big things are coming in this episode! I can't wait to share it all with you. As always, thank you so much for reading and supporting me this far. I love you all a crazy bunch! 🤗💖

~Crazygirlp13

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I...I have a sister?"

This revelation sent both you and Sherlock into an existential crisis. Sherlock immediately put his phone on speaker so you could hear what John was saying as well. Although, it didn't really matter, because you weren't listening. You couldn't. There was too much going on in your mind.
Sherlock was hyper-fixated on everything John said, though. Like the detective he was, he compiled all the information given to him.
You were starting to put puzzle pieces together. All of the broken memories that kept resurfacing. Finding out that Sherlock had a sister seemed to be the final piece, or so you thought. You guessed that this sister was the little girl you kept remembering. She was the one who sang that haunting song.
You finally tuned in to the conversation that John and Sherlock were having.

"She was the girl on the bus," John said, "the one I told you about Sherlock with the plastic daisy."

Sherlock blinked in surprise and recognition. He knew what John meant. You did not. "Oh," Sherlock said.

"I think she came and saw you too."

"What? When?"

"I don't know. But she mentioned something about you, I can remember."

Sherlock was silent for a moment, trying to figure out when his sister might have come here. His eyes found the paper on the counter. His mouth dropped open. "Faith."

"What?" You asked.

"Eurus came as Faith," Sherlock explained, grabbing the note.

"Eurus?"

"Yes. My sister's name is Eurus. Weren't you listening?"

You shook your head. "Sorry, no."

"Well, that's her name. Means 'East Wind" apparently."

'Help succour me now the East Wind's blow.'

"I see."

Sherlock stared at the note. You could hear John panting slightly on his end of the phone, rushing wind as he was walking quickly.

"What are we going to do, Sherlock?" He asked.

The detective clenched his jaw tightly. "I think I need to have a chat with my brother."

***

This 'chat' with Mycroft involved much more than talking. In fact, there was hardly any talking involved. You, John, and Sherlock had all decided it would be much more effective to conduct an experiment that would simply draw the information from Mycroft. He would give up his secrets by reacting a certain way to the obstacles placed in his path. The three of you conducted an elaborate plan, and you had to admit that you enjoyed every minute of it.
It took a while to get everything in place: an old film reel, fake blood, actors to play their parts in scaring Mycroft, shutting off his security system, etc, etc, etc. The horror show was over now, and you waited for your turn to enter the room dramatically. Sherlock was the first to go inside.

"Sherlock? Help me!" Mycroft pleaded, not having caught on to the trick.

Sherlock was still for another moment before he brought his thumb and forefinger to his mouth and whistled. The lights turned on. A clown stood at the top of the staircase. Another actor came out wearing a dress and a wig put up in pigtails. Mycroft's eyes widened at the realization.