1.1 tara her parents

(Join the discord server if you want: https://discord.gg/QamnFhCd7d )

Pov: tara

I woke up by this scream coming from downstairs. I stood up from my bed and walked towards the sound. There I saw my mom yelling at her phone. I know she didn't call for me, so I wanted to go back towards my room, but before I could go, I heard her saying something to me.

''Tara, good you're awake, I wanted to you to make me and your dad some breakfast''

''W-why...?'' I asked quitly, hoping she couldn't hear me.

Sadly for me, she did hear. ''BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY A MAN AND YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO COOK FOR HIM!'' She yelled at me with an angry look on her face.

I looked towards the ground and didn't say a single word. I knew that if I did say something, she would probably slap me.

''NOW, GO F*CKING COOK, BEFORE I WILL NEED TO MAKE YOU, YOU BRAT!'' She continued yelling.

I ran off into the kitchen, crying, I knew I wasn't supposed to, but I just couldn't control my emotions anymore.

''Boy's don't cry'' I told myself.

Yea, I feel more like a boy, but I haven't told anyone yet. I wanted to tell my parents, but I'm afraid of what they will think about me.

It's stupid tot think they would ever support me. But something in me always kept the hope for it.

I quickly made my parents something to eat. I couldn't care less about my own food. It wasn't like I was going to get it from either of my parents. My mom always told me that I shouldn't eat that much, since I am a girl.

''You're a girl, so if you eat too much you will become fat and no one will ever love or marry you. I couldn't ever yet that happen to my little girl!''

Those were the words how I remembered them.

I knew she cared for me, but it sure didn't feel like it. But like she said, she always wanted the best for me, so I guess she is right in some way.

I made my way upstairs and sat down at my desk. I looked inside my old backpack and took a piece of paper out of it. ''Comming out<3'' was writen on it with big letters made out of the trans colors.

I opened the folded paper and slowly read it.

"Hey father and mother,

I know you might be wondering why I made this letter. I will try took keep it short for you. I think I might be trans, and I would really appreciate it if you could call me Tommy instead off Tara and use he/him pronouns for me. I love you and I hope you will keep on supporting me.

Tommy<3"

I looked at the paper one last time and knew what to do. I slowly made my way towards my parents' room and put the paper on their desk.

I quitckly walked away and made my way back to my room. I was so happy I finally di dit. I made that message a few months ago, but didn't have the guts to show them. I mean, I didn't give it face to face, but still. For once in my life I was proud of myself. I layed down on my bed and started watching some tiktok's on my phone.

After a while I could hear some footsteps coming closer and closer to my room. For a quick second I was scared that my parents might have already seen the letter.

The door opened with both of my parents standing in the opening. They didn't look too happy to see me laying, which I quickly understood, so I sat down on my bed and asked them what was wrong.

⚠️abuse⚠️

Before they said anything I felt a hand on my throat. It was my father's. He lifted me up and threw me tot he other side of the room, right against the wall. My mom started yelling at me. I couldn't hear what she was saying, because of the pain that I got from the fall, but I definetly knew what it was about. My sight got more and more fizzy until I saw nothing but black blobs and passed out on the ground.

⚠️End abuse⚠️

When I woke up, I was in a total different room than the one I was in before. My best friend, Tubbo, sat next to me on the bed I was laying in.

''Thank god you're okay...'' He looked at me right in the eyes. "W-what happend..?" I asked quitely while sitting up. "Nightmare.." tubbo said to me in a worrying voice. "O...I'm-" "Tommy for the last time, you don't need to say sorry" I nodded and just looked away. "Can I know what it was about..?" I stayed silent. "Okay......I get it, take your time Toms" "Mhm" I nodded slightly

Tubbo has been my best friend ever since I got here. With here I mean the foster care.

What happend in my nightmare, happend in real life. After that accident, I went to the hospital where they then sent me to foster care. My parents didn't got any punishment for it as far as I know. They told everyone it was a car accident. And I had to keep quite in order to be safe from them, which I then did.

When I first came here, I had to share a room with Tubbo and that is bassically how we met.

Everyone here know's that I am trans, but somehow Tubbo is the only one who seems to care. I knew that he's support me when I first told him, since he is also apart of the lgbtq+ community, as he is unlabeld.

The other foster kids had always made fun of me ever since they knew. And the adults started to abuse me mentally. Sometimes even physically, but that only happened a few times.

A sudden scream from downstairs got me out off my thoughts. ''TARA, There are some people here who are thinking about adopting you!''

I looked sadly at Tubbo. We both knew we had to part someday, but we never expected it to happen so fast. "Tommy, I don't wanna lose you.."

"I know tubbs, same here..I will probably be back in a few days like always if they wanted to adopt me" He nodded and gave me a smile. "And I will make sure to visit you" I said while smiling back

"Yeah"

I ran downstairs, to see the woman who yelled my name earlier. She is one of the less nice adults here. Not that there are any nice adults, but still.

"Go to room number 1"

I nodded and just did as told. I didn't want to get beaten by her again. When I opend the door I saw 3 people. They looked quite nice. But were they really nice..? They could be like the other places, where I got beaten up and had to deal with transphobia "I hope they're nicer...." I mumbled in the hope they didn't hear it.

(1202 words )