1.10 the fight

Pov:techno

Wilbur replied honestly "I dont know anything, just have a feeling something more then the 'sickness' is going on.."

I could see it was true, he looked worried, even tho he didn't wanned to show it.

"So what youre thinking..?" I asked simply

"I dunno, but she doesn't seem happy about eating food."

I nodded, we both agreed on keeping a eye on her. We knew that telling phil wouldn't change mush, since we had no prove at all. We didn't even know for sure if our worries where true.

After we where done talking about Tara we chilled a bit with eachother untile it was time to sleep, it felt nice to do that. I hadn't been doing that in a long time so. I was happy we had a vacation, sadly we had to get back tomorrow, even tara I think.

Pov: tommy

I heard phil yell we needed to go sleep, ofc I wasn't planning on doing so. I mean I wasn't even tired. So instead I just went to play a bit on my phone. Even when I did want to sleep, I knew I couldn't. I had school tomorrow phil told me, I hated even the Idea off it. I hadn't been in a school since my parents left me. I hated it when I was little, and I knew it wouldn't be a different from then.

Pov: 3th person
The nexst day

Tommy got out late, so had a good excuse to skip breakfast, the other two did find it a bit suspicious, especially Wilbur thought it was very suspicious.

Tommy had didn't knew where the school was, happly he did got to the same one as Wilbur and techno, they walked to the school al together, while chatting a bit. The older two boys talked about teachers Tommy would get, the nices ones, but especially the mean one's. Tommy didn't wanned to admit it, but it did make him even more scared. Atleast he knew who was going to be mean, he thought by his self.

While techno got to class, Wilbur showed Tommy the room Tommy had to go to.

Wilbur walked back to his class, while Tommy walked in the room. It was a nice and a bit room. There where some posters hanging on the walls, mainly some advertising posters of the school itself. But there where some one's made by the students itselfs also. There was a nice couch in the room, a gray one. opposite the sofa was a small table with a woman behind it.

The woman began to speek to Tommy "hey little girl, youre tara right? The new student."

Tommy just nodded, trying not to show how mush he hated the name.

"Well come here so I can give you, youre outfit and schedule for the week"

Tommy walked up to the woman, and looked away while she gave him a shirt with a skirt for under it. She had given him a paper with the classes he had to go to. And a credentials so he could see his schedule on his phone.

"You can change over there" the woman said while pointing at a door. Tommy did put the paper in his backpack and grabed the clothes he had been given. He looked at the ground while walking inside a little bathroom.

Pov:tommy

"There's no way i'm gonna wear a skirt...." I said quitely, in the hope that no one would hear him. He looked trow the keyhole.

He saw that the woman who had given him his clothes got called. She picked up the phone and then got up off her chair. She walked out off the room.

When she was completely gone, I got out off the litte bathroom. I did sprint up to the table she was sitting after earlier. I did make sure to be fast so she wouldn't see me. I looked under the table to see four boxes, one with 'boys top' 'girls top' 'boys pants' and at last 'girls skirt'. Without thinking i grabed at both of the 'boys' boxes a thing, hoping it was the right size.