1.4 Phil's plan

Pov: Wilbur

To my surprise it wasn't dad or techno but tara.

Tara begin "so how where the sigarets"

It went silent, I didn't know what to say. I was clearly happy with the fact that she didn't told techno or dad but still.

"Y-youre gonna tell..?"

Tara nodded her had with a no.

I gave a sigh off relief.

"If" tara began to speek again

"Yeah..?"

"If you help me to go back to foster care"

I didn't knew what to say, why would they want that. I knew how foster care was like since phil adopted me there. I knew it wasn't a place where you want to stay. And the older you get the harder it is to give the kid a home.

"Why would you want to, in gods name?!" i asked angerly.

Tara got a bit scared off me, I felt a bit guilty. "Because I don't want a family will.."

I got to tara her level and began to speak. "Tara let's make a deal, alright..?"

Tara looked a bit confused but nodded.

"If you still had the same feeling when the week is over I will help you"

Tara gave me a smile and nodded. "Yeah alright"

we both got back to or room, I was happy that my secret was fine for now. I just needed to make sure tara would love it here. I knew it was gonna be quite hard to get her out if she wanned to.

I heard that techno tried to the first moth and that what ever he did for stupid things, phil would always forgive him since he knew the reason. He knew that techno was scared of having a family because off his social anxiety and stuff like that. But back then phil knew that techno would love it. Same as tara would do after a while.

I was thinking off letting dad know, I knew that it could help tara stay but I felt then like I had betrayed her, so I let it be for just now.

I liked tara, she was a nice girl with a good taste. I knew that phil always wanned a girl, so I'm happy for him. And I dont feel like destroy that.

I jumped on my bed and just looked at the ceiling. I knew that i still had my clothes on but i could care.

I began to think off tara and how i was gonna help her stay untile i did fall asleep.

The nexst morning

Pov:tommy

I woke up by some yelling, so I decided to put on some clothes and made my way Downstairs when I was done.

I had a simple hoodie and a jeans on, nothing to special. The hoodie was big enough to hide my boobs so I was happy.

When I made my way I saw techno arguing with Wilbur. I just rolled my eyes.

There dad sat down at the table with his mug, witch had probably coffee in it since he looked like needing it.

I walked to phil and asked what happend between the two brothers.

"I dunno, I wich i knew so I could help.."

I looked back at the boys and just yelled to them to be silent. To my surprise it exactly worked.

"Thanks Tara...tech and wil whats rong..?"

Techno looked Wilbur in his eyes and Wilbur did the same with techno. They both looked annoyed.