1.17 the death teen

(I decided to launch a discord server whenever I hit the 85 votes on this story^^. The server itself is all done so it depends on you guys. Hope you like it ^^)

Triggers: Sh, ED, death

Pov: 3th person
Its a few days later.

Noting has really changed.

Phil didn't called kristen her patents, he was just to scared for whatever reason.

The others have been normal. Nothing really happend.

It was soon time to get back to school.

But honestly, none wanned that.

Phil loved to have his kids around, normaly he would be lonly all day.

Tara and techno did like the fact that they didn't saw other studens. They didn't had friends. In stead they only had made enimies in the school, unlike wilbur.

Wilbur had friend yea but he didn't mind not seeing them for a week. Even tho he didn't wanned to admit it he didn't liked his friends that mush, he where just happy he had some.

Wilbur and techbo felt better at home then they would off normaly in a normal old day. They where to busy with bulies and friends that it overwelmed them.

They both felt more off a family in the week then ever before. And they both wished it could off had stayed that way.

They all did wish that even tho some off them didn't wanned to admid that.

Today was a special day tho...

Pov: tommy

I gamed all day to keep my mind off, off things untile phil told us to come down to eat some supper.

I didn't even mind going down stairs.

I didn't felt like it and wheren't even hungry to begin with.

So i gamed furder. I played some stupid video game on my phone since that was the only game I could play.

As I continued playing, I heard a nock on my door.

I didn't mind doing a thing tho. I did lock my door so they couldn't even come in.

It was silent, the only thing I heard for a while was the music off the game I played on my phone.

Ones again a nock.

.....

"Tara..?"

I heard it was Wilbur.

"Tar i know youre in there, could you please open the door..?"

I tried to ignore him but after a while off him asking me to open up i couldn't and just did open the door.

Wilbur walked in with a worrying look on his face.

"What's rong..? You've been here all day long.."

I stared down at my phone looking at the bright colours off the game I where playing before.

"I'm gonna get dad if you dont give a reaction"

"There's nothing will.." I replied quietly.

"Dont lie you look like shit"

I laughed a little "thanks"

"Sorry"

I just gave a little smile and he understood the massage.

Wilbur then grabed my arm and pulls my out off my bed.

I try not to look like I'm in pain but i sure where.