1.16 phil's secret

(Comment if you think I should make discord so that you guys could help me with the grammar and the idea's ^^)

Pov: 3th person

Philza and Tommy both sat down at the dinner table.

Philza felt the eyes off wil and techno staring at him, he knows they saw his red eyes.

As soon as Tommy noticed he tapped on both off the boys there shoulder's.

When they looked they saw a kinda annoyed Tommy, they both then looked back at phil and knew what he ment.

The dinner was quite, way to quite for everyone's like.

They all really felt uncomfortable, especially philza.

They all ate fast so they could just get out off this uncomfortable situation.

As soon as they where done phil told the three boys he would go back to his office.

He did that and just straight up run to his computer as soon as he knew the others couldn't see him anymore.

He turned his computer off as fast as he could to make sure they boys wouldn't see what where on it.

Pov:tara
"Tara what happend with phil..?" Wilbur asked when phil was completely out off the room.

"To be honest I don't know..I mean I saw him crying and shaking in his office. He looked like something he didn't like where on his computer. I then wanned to come closer but he told me to stay back. So I asked him if he wanned to go to me, in witch he agreed. I then calmed him down with a hug and we went to the kitchen to have dinner with you guys." I explained. They both just nodded while I did.

"Well I'm gonna make sure he is okay.." techno responded.

"Want me to help?" Wilbur asked to him.

He just shook his head and responded "nha I have this under control"

Wil just gave a little smile and tech made his way to phil his room.
Pov: techno
I kocked as I stood by the door, I honestly couldn't care if he would let me in, I mean I would just go.

"Yeah..?" Phil asked quitely but loud enough to hear.

I opend the door and step in so I could close it again.

I went just straight to the point "whats rong phil? you can't lie there's something."

Phil just have a soft sign and stood up "nothing.."

"Dad"

Phil looked me right in my bright pink eyes.

"Dad tell me, I deserve to know.."

I could see that phil where thinking for a moment.

"Fine..go get tara and wil.." he responded as he looked down at the ground.

"K"

I went to grab the others two and got back to phil's office

Pov: phil
I know this was going to be hard. but techno was right he does deserve to know, they all do.

"You sure phil.?" Tara asked me.

I just nodded as a response.

"Now whats rong dad..?" Wilbur asked me

"There's someone..someone who died..she u-uh.." I begane to stutter. Gosh this was gonna be harder then I would off had suspected.

I then felt a hand touching my schouder. "Take youre time dad.." techno responded.

I take a deep breath and continued "She's someone really special to me..she would off had to you guys if she wasn't death.."

"Can I ask how she died dad..?" Wilbur asked while looking at me with a worry.

"We both where in a car crash.
I survived with only this scar" I responded while lifting my shirt up so they could see the scar.

The scar where al across my leg to my belly.

"She where in way worser condition...a-and.." I stoped its been really hard to say this again.

"Its fine.." techno wisperd calmful.

"And she died.." I finished.

Tara gave me a hug as soon as I where finished. It's so sweet off her.

"Why youre so sad over this now..?" Wilbur asked.

"I can't afford her grave anymore..so she will be removed if I don't do something quick.." I replied while looking down at tara her hair, I played a little with it and it was really nice.

"How mush..?" Asked techno

"Well since her parents don't wanna pay anymore so I have to pay double i would off had normally..thats like half my income.." I explained

"Why don't you guys just make her to ass?" Tara asked

"That isn't even a bad idea" Wilbur said

Me and techno nodded our heads.

"I will have to ask her parents"

"Go for it dad" both Wilbur and techno responded

(750 words)

Will it all go right?
Will this help Phil get over is pain?