2.15 normal teen right?

Pov: Tommy

Tubbo dragged me down to techno his room along with ranboo.

I opend the door and let the two inside.

It was a pretty normal room.

It had one pink wall with a pretty arge bed on it, a bainbay with some books and a desk with a computer on it.

I jumped on the bed and took my shoes off.

"Its alright if I sit on his bed?" Ranboo asked silently.

I nodded

He sat down on the bed nexst to me, tubbo joined on the other side.

"How are you Tom's?" Tubbo asked.

I layed down.

"Pog! This is so mush better then that stupid boring hospital" I responded

The both gave a little giggle.

"What even happens..?" Tubs asked.

I didn't wanned to talk about it so I just replied "his room is so f boring, I mean it has some books in it and a computer, ugh!"

They both looked at me.

I looked away.

I could feel them staring at me knowing that they knew I tried avoiding it.

"Dude books can be fun!" Ranboo said

"Yea sure" I said suscasticly while picking up one.

"What even is this, 'theseus'?"

Tubbo grabbed the book out of my hands "the story of a hero with out his happy ending"

"Sounds cool" ranboo said

I just rolled my eyes "yea sure"

"Can you read us ran?" Tubbo asked.

Ranboo nodded and took the book.

Ranboo always used the read us some books back in the shelter, he uses to sneek into my room with tubbo and read those untile we fell asleep.

Ranboo began reading.

Pov: 3th person (with the others)

The three off them came home.

"Hey guys" Phil said tiredly

They all greeted eachother.

"Where's Tom?" Wilbur asked the others.

Nikki responded "tech's room with tubbo and ranboo"

He nodded and got upstairs while techno followed him.

Techno kocked on the door, there was a soft "come in" before they entered.

The both off them got in.

They sat Tommy and tubbo sleeping while cuddling with eachother like little kids, it was quite wholesome.

"How are you?" Wilbur asked ranboo.

"I'm doing fine I guess" ranboo said a bit shy.

"Good" Wilbur replied with a smile.

"Techno can I sleep with them here to..?" Ranboo asked while looking at techno's feet.

Techno nodded "yeah"

Ranboo gave a smile and the two off them decided to go out.

They got to Wilbur his room and they both fell asleep there pretty quickly.

Wilbur on his bed and techno on wilbur his little couch.

The rest stayed downstairs, not wanting to bother the one's who where up there.

"How are they Phil?" Dream asked.

"I dont know to be honest with you.. but they will get better one's they see that Tom's is alright"

Dream nodded.

"What about Tommy?" George asked.

"What about him?"

"What's gonna happen? Does he have to go back to school? Does he need to go to therapy? Idk.." George asked.

Phil honestly didn't even think off that.

"Idk mate, I will think about that..but for the time being... is it okay if they stay here dream?"

Dream nodded "yea ofc, I get why you dont wanna separate them. They can make a room in the attic, two actually."

Phil nodded "thanks mate, you're the best"

He gave dream a 50doller bill.

"What-"

"That's for taking care of them" Phil said with a smile.

Dream putted the bill back into Phil's palm "no need to, I will do it for free"

Phil gave a bigger smile and nodded while putting the bill away again in his pocket.

"How is Tommy?" George asked karl, sapnap and Quackity.

"To be honest, I cant even see that shit happend.. its almost scaring" karl answerd.

"What you mean mate?" Phil asked him.

"He seems so..happy. just like a normal teenager his age when he gets to have a sleep over"

"He is just a normal teen karl" sapnap said.

"Sap you know what he's been trough, he's not" Quackity began to argue.

"I know, I know but still!"

(685 words)
He wasn't just a normal teen right? Or could he be again?