1.19 what's normal?

Pov:philza

I read and read all off the file, when I was done i did it a other time to make sure it really stood there.

Tara had been thrown out off her house for whatever reason and had been abuse in a lot off foster homes.

When she bad been thrown out off her biological home she was bad injured, there parents had said it was off a car crash but I dont know if I should believe it or not.

The police didn't do any investigation because they thought that was unnecessary...

I can get so mad off this.

But I read further..

He had been in 15 different foster homes and 13 off them he came back with wounds and scars..

Some off the people had been arrested and stuff but not all.

I read further one's again..

O wait.

I think he ment this part..

A boy who he had been to with a foster home had died. He where there with 2 other foster kids but one off them killed there self..

I looked at the date and it was the exact same date as yesterday..

Atleast i now knew what was going on.

So I made my way up to her.

She layed down on the couch with her two brothers, it looked so sweet.

"What?" Tara asked since I stared at the three off them.

"Why didn't you tell me..?"

She just rolled her eyes.

Techno and Wilbur both sat up.

"Tell what?" Will asked.

"One off my bestfriends died, yesterday was his die date"(idk how to say it😂) tara reviled to the two.

It went silent. I could feel us all staring down at tara.

Pov:tara

I looked away while feeling there eyes burn me from the inside.

"What?" I asked this time annoyed.

"Why didn't you just tell, instead off sneak out off the house at midnight..?" Techno asked.

"Didn't though it was that big off a deal to be honest.."

It went silent one's again.

They all looked away, probably thinking.

Pov:3th person

The TV made some loud noises since the film they picked was still playing.

They looked at the TV while there was a explosion on it.

The three off them thought that it would be better to do something else so they all got on the couch and stared to watch the movie again.

"Atleast put it back at where we stared!" Tara complained

They all laughed a little while rolling there eyes.

Techno grabbed the TV remote and put it all the way back at where they stayed.

They became to watch the movie untile it was day time again and they all fell asleep.

(452 words)
Sorry that its storter this time, I just cant get good idea's so pls leave them in the comments^^.
I will write more if I get any