1.11 understanding

pov: philza

honestly i had a feeling i would get a call from school today, since its tara's first day. to my susprice tara wasn't the only one with a problem, they all had. the teacher that had callen me simply said ''come pick youre kids up, they can explain thereselfs what they did'' i could hear he was annoyed so i got up from my chair, and got into the car. i know i could just walk but with a car its faster, i didn't wanned there teachter to get annoyed by the fact i was late, or just anything like that.

a little later i got into the reseption to see my kids on the couch, with a teacher looking annoyed in there way. i knew the teachter, it was a old one off techno and wilbur. i knew him since when he had techo and will, techno would get in trubble a lot. that teacher always didn't liked techno and would get mad at the smallest things i remember. he was a nicer to wilbur happly.

i walked up to the kids and stood nexst to the teacher. ''why don't you go back to youre class, i will handle them'' i said, in the hope he would leave. happly he nodded and left.

''what happend..?'' i asked tara.

before she could anser techno answerd ''some kid trowed there food on tara and said stupid shit, i couldn't handle it lets just say..'' i could hear he wasn't happy about what he did, i was happy to hear he was sorry.

techno had a lot off anger in him, lets just say. he can get angry easily, sometime he does things out off anger. he then has so mush anger that he simply can think at that moment, and he will mostly forget what even happend. its like a anger attack, or someting like that. i'm happy that its not coming out off no where, like it used to when he was younger.

i looked at tara, waiting for an answer. she answerd ''yea will tried to stop him, but the teacher thought he was also fighting i think.'' i looked at wilbur and he nodded, techno also did i could see in my other eye.

''so why you got promlems..?'' tara looked at the ground, i could see she wasn't comfortable answering that. so will did instead off her ''she got the rong uniform...'' he said while looking at the girl. i also did to see she had the 'boys' outfit on.

''let me guess, you stole it because you don't feel comfortable in a skirt.'' tara nodded as a answer. i never got why they had 'school outfits' in the first place, but alright after all its still a school.

''i will talk to that teacher for you, so you dont have to. lets just go home for now.'' tara gave a smile and nodded. i could tell she was scared to do 'boy things' or dress like 'a boy'. but i knew from the start that made her happy, and thats all that did matter to me.

pov: 3th person

they got all into the car, phil would call the school when they would be back home. the ride was more quite like normal, normaly there would be some music on and they would chat with eachother. before tommy was there it was only the music. that would make it less uncomfortable for some reason. but now they all did fell it. techno and wilbur where thinking about the fight. techno fellt a bit sorry, but was happy he didn't let the kid bully him and tommy like he used to.

before techno got even fosterd he was bullied, he didn't do anything about it, he didn't told someone. he would just get mad at himself for being the 'things' the bullies used to call him. he then would get so angry that he would hurt himself in a way off hitting himself or a wall, he would break things also. he could remember he used to have a neckless made out off glass, from his real parents, it was the only thing he still did have, exept a pig plushy he still did have. he had broken the neckless when he was angry because off some stupid bullies, he couldn't even remember it fully. it just broke and he cried all night with the sarp pieces in his hands, not only from the physical pain, but also the mental one.

wilbur didn't knew how to feel, he was sad and mad at the same time. why couldn't his brother and his friends just like each other. i mean wilbur did like techno, why couldn't his friends? he knew that techno had 'promblems' but that didn't mean he could just slap his friends. that was probably the reason his friends didn't liked him. they didn't know about techno his mental state, he wish they did know. so they would make sure to keep in minde not to be mean to him. they where mean all the time, but it was in a good way off wilbur his believing.

tommy though about how the hell philza was fine with the fact that he wanned to wear the 'boys uniform' it fellt so good. for him it did feel like he could trust this family more. more then he trought at least. he still didn't trusted them with the whole trans thing, but he was happy he had atleast a change. for some part he did got even more scared to tell them, since he didn't wanned to lose this famiy. it was better then foster care he must atmit. but he still wasn't happy about that he would see tubbo less then when he was in the foster care.

philza was a bit worried about techno, but was happy then wil would keep a eye on him. he drove home while trying to think not to mush about what happend. he knew it was way worse then when he knew techno for a week. he should be happy he did got better. he hoped the fights would stop after a year, sadly for him that didn't happen. he knew techno was trying his best.

after a car trip that seemt like half a hour they got home, phil got back to his work while the others got to there room.

who would wilbur be mad off? would techno learn to control his anger? would tommy learn to trust the family enough to them them some day?

(1097 words)