1.3 wilbur his bad habit

Pov: tommy

"You want me to help or-"

I cutted techno off and said "no need to thanks"

"Alright then.." techno said while walking out off my new room.

I did want him to help but, he could see my binder or other things I had that I didn't wanned him to see. So I decided it was for the best if he didn't.

When I was done my room still loomed really empty, the only things I had done Where placing clodes into the closet and my binder under my bed like I always used to do since I got one.

Tubbo had given me it for my birthday. So it wasn't only special to me because off the binding part but also because it was my last birthday present I got.

The only one who ever had given me those where tubbo, so every gift off him and meaning to me. He was the only one who seem to care about me.

I was thinking about tubbo for a while now, but after a while someone knocked. Before I could respond I saw techno opening my door.

"Whats up tech..?"

"I needed to say that dinner is ready, so yeaaaa"

"I'm not that hungry I'm sorry.."

Techno looked at me with a confused and also worrying face.

"You wanna eat here..? I do get why you don't want to eat with us for today but you still need to eat tara.."

"Yeah.."

Techno nodded "okay but you will need to eat tomorrow with us if that's alright..?"

I nodded and looked away so I could roll my eyes. Happly for me techno didn't saw it.

Techno walked out off my room, I gave a sign off relieve since I knew I would be fine for now.

"I don't get it, I mean a lot off other family didn't let me even eat mush and didn't care if I liked to skip. I think they where happy if I did. Why isn't this family like that...?"

"What's different from them..?"

I got interrupted by a voice "here you go". Techno had placed down dinner on my desk. If I'm honest it did look great and I almost felt bad for not eating it.

But as soon as techno was downstairs again to the kitchen, I made my way to the bathroom. With my dinner ofcourse. I looked at the toilet and knew what to do. Before I knew all the food was completely gone. I gave a smile and got back up to my room in the attic.

It was nice to have the attic since the stairs made a lot off noice, this way I could always hear it when someone made there way up to my room.

Before I knew it was bedtime. The time between dinner and bedtime had i spent on my phone, not doing that mush at all. Just watching some people play minecraft, like I always used to do. I liked the game and since I couldn't play it, this was the only way to still had some sort off connection with the game.

I heard someone come up to my room. I stared to panic for a second but then released I had nothing to be scared off and calmed my self down.

I heard a knock on the door, I knew it wasn't techno since his knocks are harder then those knocks.

"Yeah?"

I heard the door get open. Wilbur came through the door, and sat down on the chair that Tommy had by his desk.

"What's up?"

"Nothing mush, just wanned to check you and tell you the planning" he said with a smile.

I looked questioning.

"Well you get to go to the mall tomorrow since we notice you don't got that mush stuff, and for you're room to make it more off you're own."

I nodded. I was happy to get new stuff but at the same time I felt quilty since I wouldn't be here for long, it wasn't worth his money.

"Well thanks Wilbur"

Wilbur nodded and smiled "no problem, have a good night Tom's"

I gave little smile by the fact that he had used the nickname "Tom's" I don't know why If I'm honest, but for some reason I did really like it.

Pov: Wilbur

I had a bad feeling about tara not eating with us, I hoped that when I got to check on her it would be different. But I don't think It made it any better. I had do take my mind off of things.

I always made things a bigger problem then that they actually where. I'm a over thinker I knew, but i just couldn't help it.

I looked at my desk to see a lot of work for school that I needed to do. I decided to do some.

(Time skip 3AM)

I was done with the school work. I mean I still had plenty but I just didn't wanned to do it anymore. I was mentally to tired for it. I decided I wanned some rest and I knew what to do. I always did it so yea.

I took some money and was about to make my way to the door the house when I heard someone come downstairs, so I quickly acted like I was getting some water.

"Why you up?"

I looked at the detection from where I could hear the voice to see tara al tired.

"Could ask you the same, you like tired."

"I know.." she mumbled

"I was getting something to drink"

"Mhm....k then.."

Tara made her way back to there room I think, i hope they didn't. I just waited until I couldn't see her anymore and grabbed my jacked.

I walked out off the house and made my way to a bridge. I knew my gf would be there. We always hang out there in the nights. I know I shouldn't get out off the house so late. But honestly I couldn't care. I needed to take my mind off things and this was the perfect way.

I had the feeling that I was followed, but I didn't mind it and just ignored it. It wasn't the first time I had it so yeah, ofc I didn't thought mush off it.

I saw my gf under the bridge sitting on the grass, so I made my way up there and sat beside her.

"Heyy will"

"Hey Sally, how are you"

"Fine I guess, you?"

"Could off been better but also could off been worse so yeah"

Sally nodded.

"You want some?"

Wilbur nodded " yea need to clear my mind."

"K then"

Sally gave Wilbur something, then they talked about tara for a bit and about some things Sally did bother.

When it was 5AM Wilbur and Sally both decided to make there way back to there homes.

Wilbur got up and said bye to Sally. When Sally did the same he left and made his way home. When he did he opened the door and hang his jacked back.

He walked into the kitchen to see someone standing there.

Who would it be, and why would they be up so early In the morning...? Would they know about what Wilbur did?

(1149 words)