1.14 techno's random anger

Pov: tara

The two stared to stare at me after they sighed to each other about something.

"What" I simply said

They both cam closer to me.

Then Wilbur stared to talk "we noticed you dont eat mush..wanna talk about what's bothering you..?" He asked.

Techno added "you dont need to, we just wanna make sure you're alright and we wanna let you know that where here for you if that's needed"

The two stared at me waiting for a answer.

They did seem to worry but I just couldn't believe that, not like anyone ever did. So why would they care?

I though about a good lie but couldn't really find a good one.

Then I remembered why I stopped eating in the first place.

"I'm just not used to it I guess, sorry.."

Sirius tara, is that the best you can come up with!? I though by myself.

It went silent. They both looked a bit confused, so I added. "Lots off my foster homes and my parents didn't feed me.." I didn't felt like saying more or why. I already felt like I fucked up.

It went quite again, no body really knew that tho say I could feel.

After a while off the two just staring to me and I staring to the ground In silence.

techno became to speak." Where sorry you didn't had the greatest homes..wil and I also hadn't the best but it wasn't like yours I think.."

Wilbur added "so if you would like to talk about you're homes you could always come to us..and if you want we could tell dad so you dont have to eat mush.."

"Mhm, so you could build up you're eating routine.." tech added.

I thought about it but I had a feeling that Phil where going find out anyways so agreed to the two. Plus now I wouldn't be forced to eat mush.

They both looked worried but Wilbur stood up "I'm gotta go to dad then.." he said as he walked away. He ruffled my hair a little as he stood up.

Techno did the same when he stood up "I know you're a girl, but you wanna play with my wooden sword, I have two off them" techno asked me.

I just smiled and tech saw that as a yes i guess. He grabbed my hand and took me to the yard.

The then got his two wooden swords out off the garage.

He threw one at me and I caught it.

He sprinted back to me and pointed his sword to my face.

We became to fight/play. It was pretty fun and I had to say techno is really good at fighting.

I used to fight a lot with tubbo, so I wasn't the worsed also.

Pov: Wilbur

I walked up to dad and just decided to sit down.

He was almost done with the dishes so he quickly finished the last one's and sat down against me.

"What's up mate?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you about tara.." I stared.

He just nodded.

So I continued " well she hadn't had the best homes let's just say.."

"What's rong will..?" Asked dad this time worried to me.

"She hasn't been fed there so it's hard for her to eat like a normal person now because she isn't used to it.." I just said.

"I will keep that in mind, thanks will.." he responded.

I gave a little smile, and stood up.

"She stareds to trust you guys so that's great" Phil said.

I nodded and smiled.

Then me and dad both looked at off the window to see techno and tara both fighting with two wooden swords.

Techno looked really pissed and tara looked scared. We run out off the house into the yard to see tara bleeding and techno trying his best to control his self.

"Techno what the hell?!" I yelled.

He looked at me.

I looked at Phil and we both knew what was going on..

"Tara come here!" I yelled.

Quickly she run up to me and I walked inside with her.

I took care off here wound.

Happly it wasn't to deep.

She looked in the mirror to see herself with some blood still on her cheek and a patch on her cheek. She wiped the blood away with her sleeve.

She then looked at me and asked, "w-what happend will..?"

(741 words)

Why would techno hurt tara?
Would Phil help tara with her eating problems?
Would tara and techno be alright?