1.8 what is really the case?

Pov:Tommy

"What's up-"

"Lisson, I saw what you did with you're breakfast.."

It went silent between the two off us, I didn't know what to respond. I didn't know how he would react. All I could hope is that he reacted fine, with not to worries. He didn't needed to worry for me. He would need to worry for hisself more.

Wilbur continued "I noticed you don't eat mush, and its kinda worrying you know.." ha sat down on my bed and gave me a worried look.

I quickly looked away "well...just as I told tubbo, I only eat to survive. Not because I like it. So yea I eat less then all off you guys probably."

"You're sure it's that..?"

I nodded as a response.

"Okay then, just make sure you eat enough"

I one's again nodded as a answer. Wilbur walked out.

Pov:3th person

Wilbur walked downstairs to the other three.

"You're done?" Tubbo asked Wilbur. Wilbur gave a "mhm" as response. But before tubbo had stand up to go to his friend, Phil stared to talk. "Can I speak with her first?" Tubbo nodded and gave a smile.

Philza walked up to tara her room, because she would probably not been staying in Wilbur his room. And yea she was in her own room, just chilling a bit on her phone, not doing to mush.

Phil gave a nock on the door off Tommy.

"Come in" he replied.

Phil opend the door and walked inside off the room, he then closed the door behind his feet.

Pov:Tommy

I knew something was off, why would they both wanned to talk to me. Have I already made that mush problems.

"Whats up Phil?" I asked, so to just get to the point.

"Sit down tara"

I rolled my eyes and just sat down. "So?"

"Well the boys noticed youre scars yesterday when you where asleep. Not by accident tho.."

"K, so?" I asked with a emotionless tone.

"You mind telling me how you got them..?"

"Well I'm surprised you didn't knew already, I mean I would think it would stand in my papers but alright..."

It went silent for a bit untile I continued "I been abused, thats why my parents left me.."

"T-tara..." I could see phil felt sad about it. He seems to really worry about me, some times.

"I'm so sorry about that, I didn't knew youre parents did that to you... you know why they did all that to you..?"

Ofc i knew the anser, but I couldn't tell it. Even tho it really wouldn't matter, since I would be gone in a week or two.

I mean now that I think twice about it..it sees a really good change to speed up the process. I would say it, I just didn't wanned now. I don't know why, but I was quite scared to tell.

"Tara..?" Phil asked to me. I then reliesed that I was thinking to mush.

"O yeah sorry, I don't know..I'm sorry.."

"Its fine tara, I get it. I'm sorry for bringing it up.. "

I nodded and faked a smile.

Phil just walked out and got back downstairs, before I knew tubbo was in my room. Gosh what had all those people. I mean let me guess when tubbo is gone techno will come up so he could "have a little chat with me". Gosh.