1.5 tubbo

Pov: tommy

I'm in my room thinking about ways to fuck it up. "Wait, when does school start" I asked myself.

Mostly when I was gonna go back to a normal school i would do stupid shit to get out. It was the easiest way every time. Should i asked phil? Yea I totally should.

I made my way back downstairs and knocked at the door from phil his office. I knew he would be there since he had to work. It was a Saturday but still.

"Yea?"

"Can I ask you something"

"O yea ofc tara come in"

I rolled my eyes when he said my name. I opend the door and walked closer to him.

"Well I just wanned to know when school is gonna start of me"

Philza now looked at me "dont worry about school to mush tara. I think it would be better if you go nexst week since you then would be here a week"

I didn't liked that but nodded and acted like I did, to just not look to suspicious.

"You will probably go to the same school as techno and Wilbur, I just need to call te school."

I nodded one's again. Atleast this is a good thing, they promised me to help so yea. All I needed to do is wait untile it was time.

I was about to leave when phil said my name. "Yeah..?" I asked while standing in the door.

"Wil told be about tubbo, if you want i could let him stay for the nicht so you guys could hang out"

I gave a big smile. "Yeah would be nice, thanks" I did hide my feelings there, because I was too excited.

"Okay, i will pick him up in a hour then"

"Mhm" I said while walking back to my room. This is great. Atleast this family lets me see tubbo. Some did adopted his both but that happend only like two times. And then i would f*ck up so we both got back.

It sounds nice, tubbo as my brother but he wasn't and would never be. All the people who tried to adopt us where just @sshole's and this family would also be a bad one just like the other one's.  The difference where here that, this family is way nicer then any was. I didn't know why but it didn't matter, al that did matter is that I got back to tubbo. Probably through foster care.

"Tara!"  Phil shouted.

I looked at my clock to see its been already a hour. All I did in that hour was just thinking, it honestly wasn't the first time this happend. Whenever I couldn't sleep in foster care I did the same. It helped me to get trough the night since it really is a time killer.

I made my way Downstairs to see tubbo and phil standing by the door. Tubbo was taking his shoes off.

Pov:tubbo
A bit earlier.

I heard someone yelling my name, so I made my way Downstairs to see one off the people who worked here, and that guy that adopted Tommy. "Why is he here?" He asked himself.

"Hey tubbo, i know you miss tara. She does the same so I wanned to ask you if you want to come"  while telling me he got to my leven and smiled.

I liked him already and nodded with a smile. He seem way nicer then any off the homes me and Tommy did get put in. Idk why but he seemed like a really nice parent.

I got in the car and he got me to the house. While he drove us to his house he talked to me, a little about Tommy but mostly about how I was and what I liked. It was nice, I wasn't used to talk to people about things I liked. I only did that with Tommy.

We got out off the car and got inside off the house. It was a really nice house, not to smal but not to big.

I took my shoes off. Then I saw Tommy.

"Hey big man!"

"Hey Tommy!"

Tommy run up to me and I gave him a big hug. The dad looked happy at us and gave a big smile. He seemed to be happy for Tommy, it was nice to see.

"You two wanna go up?" The dad asked.

"Yeah, if we can sir" I replied

"Dont need to call me sir mate, just call me phil instead"

I nodded and got to Tommy his room.

Pov:tommy

We got up and I jumped on my bed.

"You got a nice room big man"

"Yeah"

"You like it here?"

I had to think about what I did needed to say. "Its better then the others I guess"

"I can tell yea..you know you should try to stay here for one's"

I was shocked to hear that. I was kinda mad at him, I wanned to stay in foster care for him, why couldn't he understand that.

"Heck no, I would rather die then stay by this shitty family!" I yelled at my best friend.

It went silent for a bit. I could hear someone walking downstairs off my stairs. I hoped it was philza, maybe he would sent me back then. 

"Tommy...."

I looked back at him "yeah?"

"I know you don't wanna lose me, but you should choose for you're self not for me. This is a really nice family, i bet you never get a chance like this Tommy. You should now you can, dont act like this family is shit because I know that isn't the case."

"......"

"Tubbo..."

"I'm sorry Tommy.."

"Its fine tub's. Let's just chill a bit"

"Yeah"

Pov: Wilbur

"Dad!" I screamed when I was downstairs, because I didn't know where phil was. I didn't care if Tommy could hear it.

Dad and techno both made there way to me, who was in the living room.

"Whats it" techno asked.

I explained what I heard. I could see they both didn't like it, especially Dad didn't like it. They looked sad.

"Its probably just a phase wil.."

"It doesn't seem like it.." techno replied

"Give it time like i said.."

"Okay dad.." me and my brother both said at the same time.

I got back to my room and layed down on my bed. Tara her words had hit me hard. I knew she was new and stuff but i really liked her. She was really funny and had a good taste. I didn't wanned to lose her, even if i didn't knew her so well.

Would Tommy really mean it what he said..? Or would he just say it because he didn't wanned to lose tubbo?

(1130 wordt)