1.12 drunk

Pov: Wilbur

When I did get home I got as fast as I could to my room.

I locked the door, not wanting anyone inside my room other then me.

I hated the feeling I had right now.

So I decided I should use some off my copying methods.

I grabed my old bag, and opend it to see some alcohol.

It was one of my favorite, not because off the taste but because off the alcohol %.

I didn't liked the taste off alcohol at all, I just liked the feeling off being drunk it self. It tasted terrible and also didn't smell the best.

But I couldn't care about that, I only cared about being drunk.

I knew that doing it now when everyone isn't sleeping, isn't the best option. But I just really felt like it.

I grabed the bottle and opend it. I know that no one could hear me.

I mean dad was downstairs, tara upstairs and techno is just playing minecraft or something like that I bet.

I stared to drink and drink untile I had the whole bottle empty, luckily it was already half empty.

Pov: techno

I didn't know what to do, I mean I do still feel bad. Even tho I did the right thing.

Mabye i should apologize..?

I stared to think a little, mabye I would but only to Wilbur. After all I didn't care about that jerk. I only cared for tara and Wilbur In this case.

I heard a loud voice coming from wil his room I think.

What the hell, I thought by my self.

I made my way to his room and wanned to open it but felt I couldn't. He f*cking locked it.

"Wil..?" I asked loudly so he could hear.

"Techyyy!" I heard coming from the other side off the door.

"God damnit wil..."

I thought about what the do, then I knew I should off just tell phil.

If dad knew Wilbur smoked and drunk, Wilbur wouldn't wanned to tell my secret I hope.

I was gonna act like dad found on accident tho, so he wouldn't me mad.

I quickly but silent walked downstairs, to dad his office room and nocked at the door.

"What is it tech? Can't you guys just let me work" I heard my dad say.

"Pls just go to will his room, its important.."

Pov: philza

When I heard techno say it was important I quickly got up and made my way to wil.

I thanked tech and told him to just go to his room. I would talk to him later if he wanned a update on whatever was going on with wil.

I knew something was rong. I always had that feeling with both off them.

But when they where longer and longer with my it stared to get less and less.

I kocked at Wilbur his door, waiting for a answer.

I heard a loud bang and Decided to go in myself.

I tried to opend the door but It was locked.

"Wilbur minecraft open the door" I said strict

It was silent.

I then heard a giggle and had a feeling why techno wanned me to be here..

"Wil get away from the door" I said

I heard him moving.

I grabed all my anger and trapped the door in.

Tara must off heard and made her way to Wilbur his room, techno did the same.

Wilbur stood up from the ground with a bleeding head.

He wanned to make his way to  mine but he almost fell, luckily I could catch him.

I looked at techno

"Can you put him in youre room..?"

He nodded and grabed his brother. He was way stronger then I thought he would be since he lifted the boy up like it was Nothing.

Tara looked at the ground, like something was bothering her. I didn't know what but right now I first needed to make sure Wilbur couldn't do this again.

Tara could you pls look for alcohol in Wilbur his room..?

Tara nodded and did as told.

Pov: tara

I was happy as philza walked away to the other two.

Atleast now I could make sure he only would find out about the drinking stuff.

If he would off found Wilbur his sigarets I had nothing to use against Wilbur anymore..

I know where good hiding spots where so it wasn't that hard to find.

I mean I hide alot myself.

When I found it I made my way to techno his room. The door was open so I didn't needed to nock.

Wilbur layed down on phil. It was quite cute I have to admit.

"Phil.."

He and techno both looked up to me, and I had given the empty bottle to phil.

"Is he alright..?" I asked.

They both nodded dont worry tara, he is just sleeping" techno said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

I gave a fake smile and nodded.

"Why don't you guys go trow away the bottle and get some food for dinner.." phil said

I and tech both nodded and walked out. I think phil wanned some private time with him and his son.

(868 words)

What would phil do when Wilbur had waken up?
Did this accident rune Tommy his plan?
Would Wilbur be mad at techno for telling phil?