1.9 the voices

Pov: 3th person

It went silent after Wilbur told about what tara did in the morning.

Tubbo broke that silence after a while "she doesn't like food.."

"That doesn't mean she can just skip it" I replied a bit annoyed.

"Well she said she was sick so I get it-" phil said

"You really believe that" Wilbur asked annoyed.

It went silent one's again.

"Wil, calm down a bit. I will talk to her okay..?"

Wilbur just rolled his eyes to that anser. But nodded. He knew it was the only thing that was gonna happen. They didn't believed that tara was actually doing bad, or was skipping meals not because she was 'sick'. Wilbur knew she was lying. Tubbo also did. But he knew why she did lie. Tubbo felt like saying nothing was the best, just for now. Until Tommy had trust this family enough.

Techno walked up to tara her room.

Techno honestly didn't know what to think off it. The kid acted strange the whole time since she was there. He didn't know if it was about the food or the family, he just hoped it changed soon enough.

Pov:tommy

I heard a nock on my door. I bet it is techno.

I then heard a voice "Tara can I come in?". Now I knew a 100% sure it was techno. Gosh I'm really good at making problems, am I? Well atleast its something good.

"Tara..?"

"O yea come in!" I accidentally yelled.

Techno opend the door and walked in. Not bothering to close the door when he got In. Idk why but that made me feel a bit more comfortable. Always when people closed the door I knew it was a 'serious talk', let's just say.

"I just wanned to make sure you're alright.."

I was still laying in my bed, I didn't felt like coming out.

"Well bit sick that's all I guess."

"When was the last time you did eat a whole meal."

"What do you mean techno...?" I asked a bit confused.

"Well, when was the last time you did eat a whole meal"

"This morning..?"

"Dont lie Tara, Wilbur saw you did let us eat half off it."

"....."

Gosh why would that idiot tell that. So annoying some times, can't wait this to end. When I'm gone, they don't have to worry for me. The only one who did that in foster care was tubbo, I didn't liked it but it is easier when its just one person instead off four.

"So..?"

"Yesterday, you remember I mean we did got to the mac."

"O yea I remember.."

I could see his worries a bit trough his eyes. "I know you worry but I'm just a bit sick, that's all."

"Mhm yea I'm sorry for making a big deal."

I nodded and gave a fake smile "no need to, you didn't" he did but alright, I didn't wanned to make him feel bad.

"Just come to me when you have something bothering you, alright..?"

I nodded. He walked out off my room and closed the door quietly.

I didn't wanned to get out off bed. I just wanned to lay down, fall asleep or something like that.