1.13 the consequence's

Pov: Wilbur

I woke up to a huge headache and someone I layed on to.

I quickly looked at the person and released it was my dad.

I then took a moment to think off how I ended up here. I remembered it not to clearly but good enough to know what happend.

When dad noticed I was awake he stoped playing with my hair.

"Will we need to have a talk.." he said. I knew what this was gonna be about, but I just wanned to lay down in his arms, crying while not saying a simple word.

I have a simple soft "hmm" as a answer.

"I know you where drunk..we found a whole empty bottle in you're room...mind explaining why you thought it was a good idea.."

I then released that he looked in my room... maybe he had found also the sigerets?

I then released he would off told me if he did so that relieved some off the stress, not mush tho since I still was in a big trouble.

"Will..?"

"O yea sorry-"

"It's fine Wilbur, are you alright..?" My dad asked in a worrying tone to me.

I nodded "mhm, just stressed that's all.."

"That's why you drunk..?"

I just nodded ones again as a answer. I further didn't say a word.

Phil just hold me closely.

I think we both liked the silents, it was quite nice.

The warmth off his body on mine was quite comfortable. The touch off his hand on my head, going around softly,just playing with my hear.

I liked this feeling, it was something I wasn't used to it now a day.

Sure I got it the times I stared the finally feel comfortable around Phil. But that was a few years ago. It stared to get less and less as I grew older.

"I missed this.." philza wisperd

I gave a simple "mhm.." trying not to show to mush I felt the same.

I mean I wasn't a little kid anymore.

I only needed a gf to hold me if I wanned to. And i had one.

"How mush..?"

I just gave a "m?" To that since I didn't knew what dad asked.

"How mush did you drink..?"

I felt like I should be honest with him so I sat down on my bed instead off laying on dad and replied "half a bottle.." while looking away.

It went silent ones again.

Dad hugged me, a bit to tigh but that was already.

He eventually let go off me "you know you can talk to me right..?"

I nodded.

"Why you didn't then..?"

It was silent, honestly I didn't knew that myself.

I then replied "bc I didn't wanna bother you ig.."

"Wilbur..you're my son. You know you would never bother me with anything. I just want you to be happy."

I gave a little smile to that answer, I dont know why but I felt like I needed to hear that.

"I know you drunk because you wanned to cope with you're emotions..so I'm not gonna punish you."