1.2 the minecraft family

Pov:3th person

Tommy stept into the room to see 3 people, one with pink hair, one with a red beany and one with bucked hat witch had green and white stripes on them.

The people looked nicer then the other people he had been adopted by, not that he could care. He would be out in a week so he could be back to tubbo. Thats what he thought and that's how he wanned it.

"Hey tara" the adult said to her

"Gosh i hate that name" is what Tommy wanned to say, but he didn't and just gave a little smile.

"Tara introduce youreself we dont have all day!" Said the one who called Tommy in the first place, while walking off.

Tommy looked at the ground and began to talk quitely "I'm tara but I prefer tommy. I have ADHD and anxiety. I like minecraft.......
Thats all i think.."

They all nodded and gave a smile. The other families never gave smiles so tommy fellt already special.

"I'm philza and i'm the dad, those are my son's, technoblade, techno for short, the oldest, and Wilbur. Techno has also ADHD and social anxiety, so I guess you guys match" he said while smiling at the youngest.

Tommy looked at techno to see him fidgeting with his hand. Tommy was doing the same.

"Tommy?" Wilbur said

Tommy stoped staring at techno his hands and looked at the other boy. "Yeah?"

"I asked if you ever played minecraft" he said with a smile

Tommy nodded now with his head "the foster care doesn't wanna pay for it" Tommy said sadly.

"Yea ofc they don't, they don't care about there children" techno said while rolling his eyes.

Tommy gave a little laugh and philza gave techno a angry look and whispered to him to shut up.

The two basically begane to argue and the other two just laught. For them it was quite funny to see how techno didn't give a f*ck about that phil had to say.

When philza was done he just rold his eyes and looked at the two laugh with a silly smile. It was nice for him to see that they already had a good bond.

After a hour off just chatting about everything they decided they wanned to adopt Tommy. While philza signt the papers the other three got up to Tommy his room.

"Hey tomm-"

"Hey tub's..."

"Let me guess you need to-"

Tommy nodded

Tubbo looked sad.

Wilbur got to the two and said to them "I will make sure tom's will see you, or chat with you everyday. This foster care isn't that far from or home you know"

They all began to smile. Techno helped with all Tommy there stuff and Wilbur was just chatting with tubbo.

When techno didn't look he put his binder in his bag, not that he could wear it but still. Sometimes he just wanned to wear it and look in the mirror, even if it was for just a second. It made him feel mush better about himself.

When they where done tubbo had given Tommy a good bye hug and said his good bye. Even when they knew it wouldn't be for long.

Techno held all Tommy his bags, he didn't had that many because of yea, foster care. But still had two.

Philza and other girl who worked at the foster care walked up to the three boys.

The girl stooped to Tommy's level "tara I swear to god behave this time"

Tommy just rold his eyes and walked up to the others.

"She's such a great kid, i hope you have a great time with her. If you got any problems just let me know." The girl said with a really fake smile. They all could tell she did know Tommy wasn't gonna be there to long.

They made there way to the car, techno opend the bag and got tommy his bags In to it.

Tommy and Wilbur got to sit in the backseats, techno and philza sat down in the frontseats.

They drove to there home, it wasn't a boring trip like Tommy did think It would be. It still was boring to him tho.

There was music on the background they could hear, ofc Wilbur wanted to choose the music since he is such a fan of music. Tommy and techno where just looking outside the windows while fidgeting with there hands. Wilbur and philza on they other hand where just chatting about stuff. Not that techno and Tommy could hear any off there voices. They where to busy with the thing they where doing, not that they where doing mush but still.

After a minute or 5 they all got out off the car. It really wasn't that far away. They all made there way inside off the "minecraft house". Tommy did find it quite funny that there real lastname where minecraft.

It wasn't that big off a house, but Tommy liked it. It didn't needed to be anything big. Philza asked techno to get all the bags to Tommy his room, since the bags where to heavy for Tommy. But before techno could response, Tommy had already got the two bags out off techno has hands and was about to make his way upstairs.

"Tara thats to-"

Philza got cut off by Tommy "its fine dont worry" he said while rolling his eyes.

Techno still did follow Tommy to make sure he didn't fall off the stairs and that he could find his room. Not that it was hard to find, there where only four. Tommy needed to sleep in the attic since that was the only room that was left over. Upstairs there was, philza his room, techno his room, Wilbur his room and a bathroom. Nothing more Nothing less, just everything they had ever needed, untile now ofc.

Philza was thinking off adopting a other child for a while now. He knew that his two son's had problems and thought a third one could solve it any how. I know it sounded stupid but he could remember how techno was lonly before the time where he adopted Wilbur. Wilbur had made techno happy and when he stared to notice Wilbur got lets just say "sad" he thought about a other one.

Wilbur and techno had been off the last time, so he decided to do it now before it would get any worse. He just wanned to get everything back like it used to be. But since they stared to grow up it became less like he wanned it to be.

Would Tommy be able to fix there "off behavior" or would it get worse and worse...?

(1123 words)