1.7 worries and excuses

Pov:techno
Later that night.

I still couldn't sleep, even tho it was already 3am. I just had a really bad feeling, not only about Tommy for one's. Wil also had seem to act off when he did saw the scars off tara, I knew it was quite normal but still.

"Should I just check him..? He's probably asleep tho...but maybe I could sleep then because the reassurance i did get then.."

I decided after a while off thinking to just do it. Even tho he would probably be asleep.

Without nocking i opend the door.

"W-wilbur...." I was shocked by what I had seen.

My brother looked at me now and was clearly also in shock. "Techno.."

"Why the heck are you smoking?!" I almost shouted.

Pov:Wilbur

I didn't knew what to say to my brother, honestly I couldn't care what he knew. If he just doesn't tell dad I'm fine by it. I did never tell him because he would probably tell dad anyways.

"...."

"Wilbur god damn talk to me!" He yelled right in my face while hitting the sigaret out off my hand.

"Techno!" I yelled back. I sure was happy he didn't saw the alcohol. I had played it back in my old backpack when I was done with it.

Techno and I both began to argue. Before we knew dad was standing by my door.

I looked at my brother with a face that he did know the meaning off. (Dont tell dad). He looked away and nodded. He knew that if he did tell him, I woud tell dad about his fights. I knew I was safe, but I still didn't wanned him to know. He would make a big deal out off it. I mean we could tell by the fact we had this argue.

"Techno get water for fuck sake!" Dad yelled at him.

We both looked confused until dad pointed at the sigaret.

My room was on fire.

While techno got the water and philza made sure tara and tubbo got back to bed I quickly took the sigaret and did throw it out the window, while making sure it couldn't make a new fire.I burned myself while doing so, but atleast dad wouldn't find out.

Techno throw the water in the fire and the fire was over. The only thing that was left was my carpet witch had all black over it because it was burned ofc. Atleast the carpet was the only thing that had been in flames.

"Thank you techno.." I said quitely.

He just nodded in response.

"Okay so mind explaining what happend?"

I looked at techno and he looked at me.

"I did trow my lamp because I was mad. The lamp was really hot I could see...i'm sorry dad"

"I get that it was a accident son, just dont trow things.."

I nodded.

Dad continued "why where you mad at techno?"

Before I could speek techno answered for me "will wil was playing music and I couldn't sleep because off it"

"Will, what did I tell about music on late time's" dad asked while looked at me with a strict face.

"Dont make to much noise when people are trying to sleep.." I mumbled.

"exactly"

I told him sorry one's again and he nodded and smiled at me. Happly he wasn't to mad about it. We wasn't mad that fast, especially if he knew it was an accident.