1.18 tara her files

(So for the people who didn't see it I made the discord server. Thank you so mush for all the support, where almost at 1000views omy!! ^^)
Pov: Tommy

When I came to ranboo his grave I wasn't that surprised to see tubbo there, even tho is was already like midnight.

"Tubs!" I yelled while running up to him so I could hug him from behind.

Tubbo just gave a soft kinda numb smile.

"How are ya..?" I asked him.

"Fine I guess.."

I knew he was lieng, i could even see that he had red eyes.

"You're sad because off him right..?" I asked while pointing at the grave.

Tubbo nodded while looking at it.

"Want some allone time..?"

One's again he nodded in silence.

So I did leave the graveyard and stood right for the port.

The port where really old, just like the yard itself, It got all leaves on it and stuff.

After a few minutes tubbo came back.

We talked for a while and then I got to ranboo allone.

After that I went home, i mean i had no other choice since it stared to get licht really quick.

Ones I where in the right streed I realized I couldn't come in with my window since it where just to hi to reach.

Instead I had to use the front door in the hope that the rest wouldn't hear it.

So I opened the door and made my way in as quietly as I could.

I got tho the kitchen and then went to the livingroom since the stairs where there.

Pov: 3th person

Wil, tech and phil all layed down at the chouch trying not to fall asleep, in witch Wilbur failed.

Techno waked Wilbur up quickly.

"So where have you been tar..?" Phil asked, he where trying to sound mad but ended up sounding more worried then actually mad.

It went silent. Tara quickly looked down to avoid any eye contact.

Wilbur sat up, he where laying down on techno ever since he fell asleep.

" tara you cant just go out off the house at fucking midnight" Wilbur spoke.

Tara stared to laugh "yea sure like you're supposed to say that"

It went silent one's again, techno and Phil had no idea where Tara was talking about.

Wilbur knew that if he said one more word that tara didn't like his little secret wasn't gonna be a secret anymore.

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" Tara asked.

"We wanned to make sure you where alright tar.." techno responded

Tara didn't knew if she should believe it or not, but that wasn't her biggest problem at the moment.

"Where did you go..?" Philza asked.

"Didn't my coworker give you my files..?" Tara asked.

They all looked confused at him.

Tara sigh

"Just fucking read it.."

"Dad never does that without permission.." Wilbur answered softly so she wouldn't get mad.

"Yea he only does it when he feels like its needed.." techno added.

"Well I'm fine with it.." tara responded.

It went silent for a few seconds before Phil stared to speak "if you want we could look it through together?"

Tara shook her head "nah I dont really care"

"Alright then..I will look you guys go to sleep.."

They all shook there head and tara joined Wilbur and techno on the couch.

"Fine" philza said while rolling his eyes with a little smile on his face.

Phil walked out and got to his office to get the paperwork.

He sat down and stared to read it all, from beginning to end.

Pov: Tommy

"Wanna watch a movie?" Techno asked as me and will both nodded.

The two kept cuddling while I putted on a movie we all liked.

"Wanna cuddle?" Wilbur asked me.

I froze for a second.

Nobody had asked me that. Not even tubbo.

It did seemt nice so I went in with it.

I got in the middle off techno and Wilbur as they both layed down on my shoulders and arms.

It didn't felt good at my armes so I removed them and putted them on the two while trying to hide the pain.

POV: 3th person

Wilbur and techno both had seen what Tommy did.

They both gave each other a stare that said "she did it again"

They worried for a bit but after a while they forgot and fell asleep. Tommy also did feel asleep.

(712 words)
What would Phil see in tara her files?
Would Wilbur and techno continue to worry for tara?
Would tubbo be alright?