41) Scattered

THIS IS JUST WHAT THE TITLE SAYS- SCATTERED. RANDOM SCENES IN VIOLET'S LIFE JUST BECAUSE. YAY! FUNNESS!

"David, honestly, where are you?" I muse to myself, heart thumping nervously. I knew this would happen somehow... Vincent raises an eyebrow as I walk by, me strolling over to him casually. "Hey, do you know where David is?"

"I saw him in the garden a few minutes ago.."

"Cool, come with me," I interrupt him and grab his arm, dragging him after me.

"But..."

"Hush," I silence him, dragging him to the garden.

"Why do I have to go though?" He asks with a frown.

"Because I'm scared," I whine. His crimson eyes widen slightly.

"Wait, you're telling him about..?"

"Yeah, I am." I huff and push the back door open. There he is, big tough soldier boy, wrist deep in gardening soil and flowers. I clear my throat and release Vincent, who irritably straightens his sleeve. "Uh, hey David!" David looks up, smiling when he sees us, dusting off his hands. Vincent lifts his chin in that 'I'm too good for you' manner that all Turks have and clasps his hands in front of him, standing at my side.

"Hey babe," he kisses my forehead. "What's up? Did Gabe do something again?"

"No," I laugh nervously, glancing at Vincent. He nods very slightly and I look back at my boyfriend. "Actually, I, uh, came to talk to you about something."

"Oh okay," he nods slowly, confused. "What is it? And why'd you bring him, no offense," he adds, nodding toward Vince. We awkwardly glance at each other, spitting both our ideas out at once.

"I'm paying for lunch," Vincent says.

"He was lonely," I rush. David raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"Guys, what's going on?"

"Uh... I'm going to Kalm?" I grimace. Vincent rolls his eyes and David just stares at me.

"Why are you..."

"She's pregnant," Vincent snaps finally. Geeze, grumpy. David blinks at me a moment before I smile at him awkwardly. He stumbles forward a step, tripping over his undone shoelace and falling forward. I squeak and hop out of his way, Vincent instead getting squashed. The two groan, David giving Vince an apologetic look. The Turk just glares at him, starting to get up. Unfortunately, both of the young men's legs get tangled, leaving me snickering at their mumbling.

"No wait you move that and... Hang on, I'll get that... Oof! Er... Sorry, no homo, Vin, I swear. So, uh... Hang on."

David pulls himself to his feet, boot still on the bottom of Vincent's dark blue suit pants as he pulls the dark haired man to his feet. The pants rip right down the back and Vince quickly yanks his underwear up to keep it from falling, bright red in the face. With a death glare directed toward my boyfriend, he snatches the torn cloth and stomps toward the door. I fight a smile when I see red hearts printed all over the white fabric.

"So, uh... You still paying for lunch?" David calls to him hopefully. I'm sure if it was in Vincent's nature, he would've flicked David off.
~|~|~|~|~

I wince and start doing my little 'pee dance' outside the bathroom door. Gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go...