9-Charmed

Gruesome..

Foul...

Hurrendous...

My stomach was turning. I was gagging. My throat closed and had my stomach not been empty, I would have thrown my guts up on that table. On myself. My breathing was ragged and that specific pain in my core twisted in a strange way, as if torn apart, content at his presence but aching at his actions.

Aching at his inconsideration. His abuse of power, of me. His intent to harm me.

In my core, it was uncanny for him to be hurting me like this, i'm not sure where that self-entitled attitude was coming from, but it was so incredibly present and outraged.

It made no sense to me that he would hurt me, yet realistically, if there was one thing he should be doing, it was exactly that.

For some reason, I glanced at him and something inside of me cried out to him in despair. I would never beg him for mercy or forgiveness of all people, but my instincts were reacting before me, I felt like a stranger to myself. I parted my lips but no words came out. However I couldn't help but flutter my eyelashes at him, silently and subconsciously pleading for him to stop this.

He cleared his throat suddenly and shifted uncomfortably in his chair as a response.

I scowled. What was that?...

I didn't do anything. I barely just looked at him with deer eyes, and that had that much of an effect on him? What would happen if I actually fell on my knees and kissed the ground he walked on? Begged and cried for his forgiveness?

Was that what he wanted?

He broke eye contact to turn towards the guard at the door, as if he couldn't bear to look at me.

Did...fluttering my eyelashes at him throw him off his game?

"You may go Leander," he permitted and the man bowed his head and walked out. Simply leaving the maid with us.

Killian then gestured for the maid and she walked in front of me, took the knife and fork I refused to touch and cut into Jupiter's body to make bite size pieces for me.

I cringed hard at the sound of the knife cutting through her flesh. I wanted to hurl and pull every strand of my hair out.

"Don't make that face," he said with a grin as the maid sliced into her body, "rats are a delicacy in many part of the world." he teased and I glared at him.

He wasn't backing down. He was going to make me eat my own cooked pet. 

What kind of monster was he?

He didn't urge me to eat again. He simply eyed my me. Watching for my next move, curious with a hint of smugness. Maybe waiting for me to obey without him needing to repeat himself. His eyes betrayed him again and he glanced towards my chest. I caught it. It made me swallow hard. His pupils dilated for a moment before they went back to normal. 

If he's not above killing pups, was he above raping them? He did threaten to fuck me into submission earlier. Was this what was going on in his head?

I glanced down at Jupiter detached head. More than the disgust and turmoil I felt at the sight. It was the emotional exhaustion that was getting to me.

Seeing her cooked face, naked purple burned skin stretched thinly over her skull, deprived of everything that made her Jupiter. Life. I didn't even recognize her anymore. Her ever so curious eyes weren't there and memories of her gentle, affectionate side from where she used to snuggle her fluffy self against my face and sleep came to my mind.