10-Demeaned

Alpha Killian pulled back and I couldn't help but panic and whip my head around to see who the feminine voice belonged to.

A woman was standing behind me.

A privileged woman who addressed him without his title so casually...

She was barefoot and wearing a blue silk robe. Her red hair was a curly mess. Bed hair but in a sexy fluffed up way. She looked like she had followed after him. She looked like she has been with him...

For the night?..

I'm going to make a statement right now: I never was the jealous type, but right then, the idea that her hair might have looked like that because alpha Killian was squashing her head against his pillow while he fucked her made my blood simmer.

I tried to swallow down the unexplainable anger that was building but the pain in my core rushed through, alpha Killian suddenly twitched before he snapped his head down to eye me curiously. As if he felt it and for the first time since I met, I lowered my head and avoided eye contact.

Why was I suddenly submissive to him?

What the hell am I feeling?

"What is it Scarlet ?" he simply said to her.

"You weren't coming back so I got worried.." I felt her eyes on me, her voice was annoyed...But not at him.

Am I the new Julia now? Oh good, this will be painless..

He starred at me for a while, I felt confusion swirl in his head, as if he was trying to understand something about me. I was taken aback every time I felt his emotions, I don't understand how nor why.

"Go back to my chambers.." Killian spoke, very clearly so I could hear, looking down at me, observing carefully.
I shuddered as the unexplainable pain in my abdomen intensified, it fet like a punch in the tummy. He clenched his jaw at the same time, the confusion clearing in his head. As if those words and my reaction helped him check for something. I then felt smugness coming from him as he suddenly tilted his head with a grin.

She eyed me one last time before she nodded and walked back very slowly. Trying to pick up on the remaining of our conversation.

I kept looking down but in all honesty I wanted to get out of the water and go chock her, and she probably felt the same towards me.

Great. Keeping the sisterhood alive!

Killian suddently rolled his shoulder blades before he leaned down towards my face, grabbed my chin smugly so I locked eyes with him before he chuckled. His laugh caused a physical burning sensation in my chest that confused me.

"I was fucking her, Riley.." he said and a shudder of absolute pain and agony hit me. I felt like he kicked me in the guts. I stopped myself from bending forward and hugging my stomach.

..How..

Why was I feeling that? This was abnormal. I felt a physical kick within me. Was I hallucinating?

Those words stabbed me. Was I craving him AND getting possessive over him? What did he do to me? The pain in my core warped around my heart like a vicious snake, I almost gasped for air.

I looked up at him and his hands had balled into fists on the ground behind me. Is if he was also feeling some sort of sharp pain within. Yet, he was ignoring it.

He leaned back into my face, "I'm just kidding, don't make that face.." he teased and my emotions were going crazy at his game, "I didn't touch her.." he tried to rectify and nothing made sense. I eyed him, suspicious. Trying to decide if he was lying.
Made no sense. I shouldn't even care at all but I cared so much. I eased back when I felt no deceit from him. But then, the fact that she was heading for his chambers kicked in again.