38-Diciplined

"I am going to make you regret the day you were born!" he said in my face, tightening his grip on my neck. He was speaking so close to my lips, almost teasing to kiss me.

...And how I wanted it, but I knew he was enraged. 

"I've been regretting the day I was born ever since I met you!" I snarled. I don't know what was prompting me to be so courageous after the big mess I had put myself into, but I mirrored his behavior regardless. 

"Watch that fucking mouth-" he growled before he grabbed my jaw harshly and finally crashed his lips on mine.

Bliss...

I parted my lips and met his tongue with mine to taste him, not even questioning my actions or how fast I accepted it. I wrapped my arms around his head like it was second nature. He removed his hand from my jaw when he noticed it was in the way of our bodies being closer together, he slid them around my waist and down my rump. He grabbed on  aggressively and I moaned in surprise, digging my fingers in his hair. Nothing made no sense to me anymore.

I had been in hell for the last couple of days. Aching physically for absolutely no reason and having no way of easing it, but he did, he eased it with just one kiss. My migraine was gone. My body temperature shot up and fireworks flew everywhere in my head. I almost smiled through the kiss.

He tried as much as he could to focus on his anger in order for his lust not to take over and stray him, but we both couldn't really help it anymore. We can remain at each other's throats for a few seconds before one of us loses to the spell. We used to be able to fight it for hours.

It's been growing stronger and stronger. 

At least he gave in first...

He suddenly broke the kiss and slammed me against the wall, pissed.

"Look at me," he said before he leaned in and pushed a hand on my stomach, mine went to meet his subconsciously. When I obeyed and lifted my eyes, I noticed his iris repeatedly shifting between narrow and round, I felt his hand shake against mine and only then did I realize he was so enraged it took all the mental restrain to try to keep himself from losing it and tearing me apart.

But god help me, he was a piece of art to look at even when angry. What deity made this man?

"I'm going to kill him and make you watch," he threatened, slowly, so I would understand the extent of his fury. My heart pounded inside my chest from my dad's life. His hand started to shift despite him, I felt it grow in size against my body and his claw grabbed into the fabric of my shirt to make a tear it in. "But before that, I'm going to mount his delicious daughter and make him watch." He continued, his words petrified me and my heart tightened, but the proximity, his body heat, the tingles from his hands and finally the intense eye contact was provoking me.

I was frustrated, not at his words, but at the fact that despite everything he was saying, my core was happy at his presence. Blissful and content. I would never admit it to anyone. The craving I felt for him was killing me and I hid it as best as I could but I couldn't help my back arching in anticipation at those last words. My body had been through hell and wanted nothing but to feel good again and he was the antidote. 

There could've been a range of things I could've done to fix this situation, apologize profusely while crying and throwing up and sliding down the wall, begging for mercy, comply with his demands and be obedient. But instead, my stupid teenage brain...