21-Spellbound

Something was off.

I'm not myself with him. Something was very off.

I was being controlled by some kind of entity. It feels as if I had strings attached to my joints, pulling me towards him involuntarily. As if I was under some spell. I couldn't pin point what it was. Infatuation? Lust? Attraction?..

No..

It was beyond that. It went deeper.

I was too exhausted to think about it. Mentally and emotionally. I just wanted to go to bed and never wake up. Depressed, tired and beat down, I got dressed in my uniform and gave the godforsaken underwear back to Julia. I wasn't sure how she was planning on returning it in the drawers without anyone noticing it had been worn, dirtied, muddied, pulled apart and stretched up.

Killian sent for maids and slave girls to pick up after the mess he made in the bathroom. Why not me? I was confused. At this point, I wasn't sure what I was anymore, definitely not a slave, or maybe he was simply giving me a break because I was still feeling sick and starved.

I can't believe I had the guts to tell him I wanted more from him. I feel so shameless. Now he thinks I want him...I mean I do, but I don't want him to know that. My pride is hurt.

I feel so embarrassed.

I still maintain I wasn't the one who spoke those words, a different Riley took over me.

I stood there as they swept the glass off the floor, they inspected the broken cabinets and tried to put them back together but couldn't, they decided they had to call a handyman, when they all started walking out, I followed behind them quietly. I didn't help because no one asked me to.

From now on, I was going to assume I was here for his sexual entertainment. He didn't put me here to clean and dust, he enjoyed the thrill of having me locked in his suite and harassing me. I walked out into the living room and the table was set. I breathed out.

Not again..

The rest of the girls walked out of the room as I made my hesitant way towards the table to sit down, because if I didn't, someone, somewhere, was going to come snarl at me until my ass was on this chair.

Suddenly, as I neared the table, I realized it was set for two people.

I looked around me confused.

Um..maybe this table wasn't for me after all.

Before I could step out of the area, the door opened and in came alpha Killian again. I froze in my place. His hair was still wet. He didn't look my way but I could tell he felt my presence, a tiny satisfied smile formed on his lips at the thought that I was eying him, he made his way to his bedroom. A few minutes later, he came out again.

...dressed differently.

Now that I think about it. This morning he walked into the bathroom in yesterday's clothes. Did he sleep at all last night? I was using his bed so maybe not.

I stood on guard not moving from my spot. I was stiff as a pole, I eyed his clothes as he started coming my way, a white button up shirt, black pants and a belt. A different watch on his wrist. He walked towards me and when he noticed I wasn't sitting down, he moved behind me and grabbed the back of a chair and dragged it out for me, and then he waited.

I looked at him confused, his hair was still damp. I was partially getting warm at the gentlemanly gesture but still perplexed.

Was he going to make me eat with him? Did he change his clothes for m-

"This is for sitting." he whispered, leaning down towards my face and I heated up again.

THIS! This feeling!