Chapter 3 Ko Samui

On the flight from Bangkok to Ko Samui, which took just under an hour, Max and Nat fell asleep immediately. Max's head was leaning against the small window hatch while Nat snuggled up against his shoulder.

"Don't you want to lean on me and take a nap too?", Zee patted his shoulder, "Come here!", he smiled seductively at NuNew.

And NuNew smiled in that very special way that always made Zee completely float away.

His full lips conjured delicate dimples in his cheeks, while his nose wrinkled sweetly.

Enchanting and gorgeous.

And always with a sensual haze in his eyes.

Zee's heart pumped warmer when then NuNews voice floated over to him:

"I'd better not!" breathed NuNew, "My face would be much too close to yours. It could be too dangerous."

And he saw the slightly disappointed look and minimal squinting over at Max and Nat.

"They're too exhausted to let that proximity sweep you into dangerous waters," he said. Nat giggled something about a hot night!" he tried to appease Zee's envy and then poured oil on his fire, "I'm not exhausted at all though, Pi!", NuNews lips gleamed lasciviously as he moistened them with a breath.

Zee felt the warm shot directly into his lap.

And the change of color in his eyes brought that adorable smile back to NuNews' face.

He knows exactly how to win his Zee over.

Their moments together are characterized by rushing dangerous nature.

A tenderness that triggers deep tremors and opens dangerous canyons.

Zee could no longer hold that intense gaze and looked at his hands.

And these knew exactly what to do.

In a thoughtful manner, his hand reached for NuNews and brought it to his lips.

And hot delight whispered from Zee's lips to his skin.

He kissed NuNews' hand.

And his smirk made NuNews' amorous butterflies flutter open.

Zee always sets off such tingles in him.

Those expressive eyes in that sexy face.

And NuNews body surrendered to his dominant hands like that.

Guided by Zee, NuNews flesh danced in all beats.

And the flight attendant's sudden announcement doesn't just snap the two tender lovers out of their trance.

Max startles and immediately smell the sweet fruity scent of his love.

Nat's hair.

His head.

His graceful body.

His love leaning against him.

And Max grasps his favorite cuddly toy and squeezes it tighter against him.

How good that feels.

He begins to kiss Nat's head.

Burying his face in his hair.

Kissing again.

Until Nat's soul is eager to awaken.

And as he becomes aware of himself again, he hears Max's heart pounding and feels himself pressed against his firm chest.

Muscular arms enclose him.

And his head is kissed by the One.

The One who puts everything in the shade.

Nat slowly tilts his face up and looks up at his Max.

"I love you!", Max lips form soundlessly.

And Nat presses his face firmly into Max's chest.

He digs deeper.

He rubs himself closer.

And he kisses that heart promised to him.

When the heart boils over with love and the world around disappears.

"Hey, you two! You're not alone on the plane!" grumbles Zee.

"Oh, let them be. Let them be open about how they feel about each other!" teases NuNew.

"A weekend on Ko Samui! And cameras everywhere. How are we going to get through this?" retorts Max dreamily.

"Resist! I guess we'll all have to resist more!", Nat corrects him and all four nod.

Yet there is nothing on the island of Ko Samui to do without.

A magnificent backdrop to the paradisiacal dream.

The colors of the Garden of Eden shine out at the six pretty Thais as they are greeted by a warm-hearted crew at the airport.

And the celebrating fans let each of them feel their pure love.

P'Aof had already been on the island for a week, preparing everything.

The white villa on Lamai beach was holding itself ready for the moments of joint activities and togetherness.

A team had checked into a nearby hotel.

Editing, sound, camera changes.

The live weekend in the white villa was planned down to the last detail.

P'Aof knows how to stage his boys.

And the scenery in which the Ships live through their moments will make the world daydream.

Eternally high coconut trees surrounded by green mountains film colorful hammocks on the fine sandy beach of the turquoise sea.

Romantic lounge furniture adorns the private white beach in front of the magnificent villa, which is higher only by four shallow steps.

White columns reflect the blue of the sparkling pool at the foot of the stone villa.

"Ahhhh!" squeals Nat loudly as they stand on the beach marveling at the white villa and the breathtaking atmosphere.

"Every morning you'll get a delivery of food and utensils. You are responsible for your own food.

Every day there is a Ship game to master. And the fans vote their favorite. Have fun!" clarifies P'Aof, taking each one in his arms before retreating to the rented hotel.

As a director.

As an artist.

As a composer.

May the hearts of the fans have their dreams fulfilled.