Chapter 12 The first time with you! (18+)

The same peaceful silence prevails between Maxnat and Netjames.

Nat holds Max's hand tightly as he carefully climbs the stairs in front of him.

Max's eyes do not waver from the foots of his Nong.

Not another Nong.

James has his face nestled against Net's neck as he carries him through the jungle in the meantime.

The sweet tart scent of his warm skin lulls him to the safe shores of love.

"Why don't you let me try walking? I'm sure we can find me a walking stick," James' words tickle Net's skin.

And even if Net's spine would break under the strain.

No matter how long they had to walk through that hot, wet wall.

Never would he part that sweet tender body against his skin.

His baby is hurting and his breath on his neck is driving him out of his mind.

This intimate closeness makes Net's soul shine with the brightest light.

And his excitement overshadows the poisonous sting in his fantasy center.

"Oh, I don't even realize I'm wearing you!" he shakes James a little with his back.

And the giggle on his neck pleases him so.

"Well, at least give you a break. You can support me from the front, too!" suggest James raspberry lips against Net's skin.

And Nat's heart is finally free to go crazy again.

James touches his neck with his lips on purpose.

Warmly soft, they just lie pressed against his skin.

"Okay!" he saves himself from the announced erection and lets James down carefully.

He turns around and James plops into his arms.

Now from the front.

He wraps his arms around Net's neck, hugging him tight.

His lips seek his hearing.

"Just so you know, I've never been to this island before," James chuckles sheepishly.

Net's body tenses.

He's going to have to face something there.

"And you know?" he hears the softest sound, "It's the first time in my life I've felt so taken care of by someone.

You're always so loving and attentive.

I just couldn't believe it was for me.

And now everything in me just understands.

It's the first time with you!"

James takes a deep breath and Net feels his heart flutter.

"I just want you to know that!", Net's heart melts.

And he presses his face into James' hair and kisses the fragrant bliss.

And again the peaceful silence emerges as they briefly give each other tropical warmth and make their way to the lagoon.

James on his puma.

Meanwhile, Maxnat's steep climb ends.

And the view of the gods opens up.