Chapter 15 Plump vegetables (18+)

"I can't wait until we're finally home!" whispers Nat lustily in Max's ear as he's washing an eggplant.

Today Max wanted to prepare lunch while the others frolic in the sea.

It's supposed to be oriental cuisine.

Stuffed eggplant and zucchini.

Gorgeous vegetables stuffed with sensual spiced meat.

Nat, of course, did not leave his side.

And his hunger not only made Max hug the plump vegetables tighter, but also think only of filling them.

The newly discovered symbiosis robs him of his mind and only ignites memories everywhere.

When even preparing food leads to ecstatic fantasies.

Max grins and looks Nat in the hungry eyes.

And he doesn't have to answer.

The way he's now tenderly handling the eggplant shows Nat exactly what longings are raging inside him.

And Nat digs his fingers deeper into Max's arm.

A low hum vibrates from his delicate body.

He stands at Max's side and watches, those big hands rubbing the plump vegetables, and gets flustered.

And Max feels Nat's fingers kneading his biseps more and more demanding and squints at his nong.

A mistake, because Nat's flushed cheeks and his slightly opened and licked lips now finally awaken solid facts in his pants.

Nat sees the flaming change of color in Max's eyes and brings his lips back to his ear.

"I envy this eggplant so much!" he murmurs, "I want too!" he breathes, "I want to be filled by you too," he moans tenderly.

And the fans see Max suddenly drop the eggplant.

The world wonders anyway why he washes it so extensively and devotedly.

Again and again he glides his strong hands over the blue-black vegetable and seems to want to prepare them for stuffing with love.

Such a good cook.

For his friends, Max must be cooking with full love.

The fans see Max now leaning down to Nat and whispering to him.

"Don't do that. I can't move from the sink otherwise. You don't want everyone to see my arousal, do you?" he pleads.

Nat's breath catches in his throat.

The fact that Max's solid delight is so close and he can't grab it is driving him crazy.

And Max sees his nong turning to the sink now, too.

Nat grabs a zucchini leads it to his nose, smells it sensually, presses his lips tenderly against it and begins to wash it now also full of passion.

Again and again he encloses it with his delicate fingers and rubs them clean, tightly enclosed.

And the fans see Nat's back rise and fall in ever faster intervals.

Such a devoted Nong.

The way he supports his Pi.

He's really out of breath.

For Max, Nat really does everything.

The Max who stands motionless at his side, watching his every move closely.