Chapter 6 Role Reversal

"I'll read out what situation you are to portray in the role reversal.

Two fangirls, who call themselves KeZa, address their request to you:

You arrive at the hotel room after an event completely exhausted and start an argument. What leads you to this and how you solve the problem is up to you. We want to see how you are to each other in private! We want to hear how you assess each other's thoughts!", P'Aof reads out, "You have 10 minutes to exchange ideas. Then I'll let you know which pair should begin."

And the fans see the three Ships exchanging intense thoughts.

Yim's excitement is plain to see.

How is he supposed to empathize with Tutor?

He can only guess from his own perspective how Tutor would react.

After all, they don't know each other that well yet.

Tutor, on the other hand, takes it upon himself to mirror Yim's familiar behavior.

Maybe this challenge will bring them even closer and they will learn to understand each other.

Zee and NuNew despair of figuring out why they should fight.

Their partnership is one of harmony after all, and NuNew has never made Zee feel like anything is bothering him.

And Zee seems to be able to handle any situation with aplomb.

A dilemma.

And maybe they could choose that very dilemma as a point of contention.

Max and Nat are glued to each other, exchanging only whispers.

Nat giggles and gently slaps Max against the chest.

Max laughs and reaches for his hand.

He just won't let go of it and gets lost in the giggles of his nong.

And the fans can't gauge if they are really getting ready to role play.

What on earth is Maxnat up to?

And time is up faster than they thought.

"It's time. The vote is close and calls for Zeenunew to begin. Line up and begin when I call action!" prompts P'Aof.

Zee and NuNew stand in the middle of the large living room and hug each other.

"Action!" they hear, stepping into each other's shoes.

"You were great just now. Now go take a shower and let's watch a movie to relax!", NuNew lowers his voice and looks at Zee seriously.

Zee raises an eyebrow and smiles delicately.

"You can go take a shower first," he replies in a tender voice.

NuNew can tell he doesn't feel well played by Zee.

He pushes it even further.

"I said you go first. Go on, be a good nong and listen to your Pi!" he exaggerates with a demanding look.

Zee is visibly irritated.

Like he's going to be such a ruffian.

"Zee, why are you being so brusque? And so inflexible?" he asks still gently, looking indignantly at NuNew.

"Simple!", NuNew replies in an arrogant voice, "I'm the experienced one. I know the drill! You can always count on me to move our career forward. Listen to me!"